The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking to me?

You'll be waiting a long time if you are.

Haters gonner hate.

I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire never mind talk to you. Pricks out.

I'm not a mod, but come on lads, we're all fuming, let's keep it civil eh? No point in having it out over the internet, your both sound posters, even though you thought i was a bird RJ ;)

Your both better than that

Yes still waiting for your apology and you still know sweet FA. Don't like the truth do you, prefer to hide behind your sham of being knowledgeable

Now to business, some thought Johnson was nicking money from the club to keep Park Hampers going, is BK et al helping themselves, if not where has the money gone as alluded to in that article.

Well thats the first I have heard about Johnson nicking money to keep Park Hampers going, considering Park was a listed company at the time I doubt it was happening.

If I remember rightly, but off course I am more than happy to be corrected. Finance was taken out by Everton that was secured on TV money (not to be mistaken with the long term loan secured on the Season Tickets) given we have just come through one of the biggest shocks to the banking system since the 1930's every company has found it difficult to refinance. So it is no surprise that we have gone through the Summer and Winter with very little if any singing of significance.

I would hope that Everton's finances will be in a lot better health in the summer than they where last summer and before every one starts berating me, its provided we don't get relegated.

Which I have to say would go some way to support Matt Damons view on the potential sale. If you reduce your companys debt this will increase the value of the company, however taking debt out to fund an asset purchase can decrease the value of the company depending on how the company's value has been calculated.

Under Moyes.......

Players In: Approximately. 102 mp
Player Out: Approximately: 96 mp

Net spending: 6 mp

Net spending pr. season: 6 mp/8 seasons = 0,75 mp

Transfer budget pr. season: 750,000 p. !!!!

He should walk right now
. kenwrong has treated him like ****e.

JOKE CLUB!!!!

Well thats the first I have heard about Johnson nicking money to keep Park Hampers going, considering Park was a listed company at the time I doubt it was happening.

If I remember rightly, but off course I am more than happy to be corrected. Finance was taken out by Everton that was secured on TV money (not to be mistaken with the long term loan secured on the Season Tickets) given we have just come through one of the biggest shocks to the banking system since the 1930's every company has found it difficult to refinance. So it is no surprise that we have gone through the Summer and Winter with very little if any singing of significance.

I would hope that Everton's finances will be in a lot better health in the summer than they where last summer and before every one starts berating me, its provided we don't get relegated.

Which I have to say would go some way to support Matt Damons view on the potential sale. If you reduce your companys debt this will increase the value of the company, however taking debt out to fund an asset purchase can decrease the value of the company depending on how the company's value has been calculated.

I did not say he had Mate, just that some thought there was something not kosher.

Where did you get those figures from?

Theres been about 20 variations of them posted on here in the past week.

I heard a year ago it worked out to a net spend of £4 million a season. That would be a bit less now, with another season gone and no real incomings, but whatever way you work it, it's not very good. It's well, well, well below the teams who we (used to) compete with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back