The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that are planning on protesting - what it is supposed to achieve exactly ?

Suppose Bill decides to leave (which is what most people seem to want) well if there is nobody interested in buying the club then we are then in an even worse position than we are currently - with no money and nobody actually doing anything to run the club at all.
You may object to Bill but we are actually being run ok given the severe lack of cash - and unless there is somebody around who is going to provide that then nothing will change

That statement seems to indicate you think Bill Kenwright is actually running the club.

Although to be fair, he is running it. Into the ground.

Can't be worse than MOTD2 alleging we charge three grand for mascots.

a mascot that is a st holder from fam enc
toffee lady ...ditto
we do have corporate mascots.

A friend paid for his daughter but did it through Phil Neville with proceeds (over a grand) going to pips charity, they got some signed boots etc from pip.
He said that the club wanted something like 3k for the corporate one.

IMO it'll only whip the half wits amongst them into a frenzy....could get out of hand and there will be kids about which could then get even worse with pissed off dads protecting kids from said half wits. Plus national media will have a ball with it, drag our once proud name even further down!

Really? Sporadic bands of inebriated men waving poorly constructed and poorly spelt signs tunelessly shouting a variety of curse laden chants at the same time? Of course it may be nothing like that. I paint quite a picture though.

Anyone carrying a sign that bears the word 'ARE' instead of 'OUR' should be forced to roll up dog muck in the sign and smoke it.

IMO it'll only whip the half wits amongst them into a frenzy....could get out of hand and there will be kids about which could then get even worse with pissed off dads protecting kids from said half wits. Plus national media will have a ball with it, drag our once proud name even further down!

I remember someone saying how, club and supporters, we showed so much dignity compared to the others across the park.

too much hysteria going on....too much hatred centred on one man. The rest of the slimey lot on the board are hardly getting a mention. Some of the things that have gone on and are being said are disgusting. Regardless of how he's made to front the club by other shareholders, regardless of how the club is being managed at boardroom level, the man doesn't deserve the personal abuse and intrusion into his private life. All things considered i, personally, i can only give you my opinion, think that a protest march of any kind before a game is not the best course of action.

Well obviously you’re happy with how the club is currently run then? I am all for the protest enough is enough! All get down to Goodison Road Saturday.

Kenright should never be allowed to step foot in Goodison again he is full of lye's and false promises. We all see through him now, you don't have Everton at heart at all. KENRIGHT OUT! KENRIGHT OUT!

FYI: Any protest will not affect the players, as they are in full support of change at the top.

Well obviously you’re happy with how the club is currently run then? I am all for the protest enough is enough! All get down to Goodison Road Saturday.

Kenright should never be allowed to step foot in Goodison again he is full of lye's and false promises. We all see through him now, you don't have Everton at heart at all. KENRIGHT OUT! KENRIGHT OUT!
If you spell his name like that at the protest my face will be permanently set to cringe.

kenwright should not be allowed in the ground again? What utter shi te!! Who are we? The gestapo? I'm sick of hearing the same old crap about taking money out the club despite the club accounts, legally binding documents, showing this not to be the case. I'm bored of talk of failed takeovers. I'm fed up of whinging over trivial shi te like holes in walls. It's mind numbing sometimes. I know the club is in a mess but it was before the useless board we have now where in charge. Marching down the street with bits of cardboard nailed to a bit of 2x1 chanting anti- board / anti-kenwright messages before an important game is'nt the way to go about changing anything.

Last edited:
kenwright should not be allowed in the ground again? What utter shi te!! Who are we? The gestapo? I'm sick of hearing the same old crap about taking money out the club despite the club accounts, legally binding documents, showing this not to be the case. I'm bored of talk of failed takeovers. I'm fed up of whinging over trivial shi te like holes in walls. It's mind numbing sometimes. I know the club is in a mess but it was before the useless board we have now where in charge. Marching down the street with bits of cardboard nailed to a bit of 2x1 chanting anti- board / anti-kenwright messages before an important game is'nt the way to go about changing anything.

That sums it up for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back