The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
too much hysteria going on....too much hatred centred on one man. The rest of the slimey lot on the board are hardly getting a mention. Some of the things that have gone on and are being said are disgusting. Regardless of how he's made to front the club by other shareholders, regardless of how the club is being managed at boardroom level, the man doesn't deserve the personal abuse and intrusion into his private life. All things considered i, personally, i can only give you my opinion, think that a protest march of any kind before a game is not the best course of action.

Tommy,well said mate your spot on, the other board members have been getting away without any stick and the annoying thing is these other members are all far wealthier than kenwright!
Again well said mate!

I'm worried this is all going to pressure Kenwright into selling the club to the wrong person.

I'd cry if our players were forced to do a chicken advert and Moyes was sacked for Steve Round.

Cringeworthy in the extreme, yet wouldn't sting quite as much as selling your training ground for peanuts and then leasing it back for 80 odd mill over the life of the deal, for me anyway.

I don't see how anybody could come in and do much worse of a job TBH. None of us can ever be objective but I'd love to see the opinions of a proper football man with no ties to the club after analysing the facts at hand.

I'll be there with a banner that says down with Kenwright, up with the wall!!!

kenwright should not be allowed in the ground again? What utter shi te!! Who are we? The gestapo? I'm sick of hearing the same old crap about taking money out the club despite the club accounts, legally binding documents, showing this not to be the case. I'm bored of talk of failed takeovers. I'm fed up of whinging over trivial shi te like holes in walls. It's mind numbing sometimes. I know the club is in a mess but it was before the useless board we have now where in charge. Marching down the street with bits of cardboard nailed to a bit of 2x1 chanting anti- board / anti-kenwright messages before an important game is'nt the way to go about changing anything.

Here here

well use of the word 'are' instead of 'our', spelling Bills' name wrong (unless Kenwrong)or things like 'Lye's' will make it look like Dale Farm with the pikeys.

I'm rarely happy for you protesters your doing a great job. This is are club not theres. There always telling lyes and steeling are money. What gives Kenright the write to do this, he is the devil in disgyse. I do think the protest should be at the end of the game, we dont want to upset our players. Joking aside, I do feel we need to improve our grammer and spelling, as we don't want people to think we are uneducated or lazy as they might not take us seriously.

I'm rarely happy for you protesters your doing a great job. This is are club not theres. There always telling lyes and steeling are money. What gives Kenright the write to do this, he is the devil in disgyse. I do think the protest should be at the end of the game, we dont want to upset our players. Joking aside, I do feel we need to improve our grammer and spelling, as we don't want people to think we are uneducated or lazy as they might not take us seriously.

Was that part of the act?

OK so Kenwright gets sick of the protests and leaves. The board is still in control. Then what? This seems somewhat Real****e-esque.

I'd protest but only to fit in. I don't really know what I'd be protesting about. I'd get rageful though. Kick a bin or something.

I think that pretty much somes it up actually - there seems to be a focus around Bill - but to do what - as I have said earlier - if he steps down as chairman what does that achieve - NOTHING

We need new ownership or investment to compete - and to me fan protests dont really make us any more attractive to potential buyers so defeats the main aim surely!

If there are no buyers there are no buyers howeve much we complain about the current incumbents

OK so Kenwright gets sick of the protests and leaves. The board is still in control. Then what? This seems somewhat Real****e-esque.

This is the bit I don't get.

Kenwright wont get sick of the protests. He's hardfaced. A real bruiser who'll fight tooth and nail to protect the interests of the people he's fronting the club for. When Kenwright goes the celebrity cafe magnate will be in the lifeboat before him. You wont need to worry about dealing with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back