The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This protest is just bollocks, what a way to undermine a big game for the way our season could turn out and two new signings debuts, should be a day where supporters are buzzing with excitement, not moaning about accounts ffs.

why are people having a pop at fans who wanna join the planned protest on sat, up to them isnt it. i will be attending, 20 years ive had a season ticket so I feel i have the right to do as I please. My dad wont be attending thats for sure but thats his decision isnt it.

why are people having a pop at fans who wanna join the planned protest on sat, up to them isnt it. i will be attending, 20 years ive had a season ticket so I feel i have the right to do as I please. My dad wont be attending thats for sure but thats his decision isnt it.

what you gonna shout? have you got a placard? whats on your placard?

This is the bit I don't get.

The fact that he hasn't sold the club makes me think he doesn't want to, too many takeovers of clubs in worse postions than us tell me that!

He may well change his mind and sell up knowing he is persona non-grata to large sections of the crowd. How large remains to be seen but my feeling is lots of Evertonians are sick of seeing no progress on or off the pitch and will soon make thier feelings known.

This may convince Bill to set a price and alert a potential buyer there is unrest at Goodison and a deal is to be had. It may not lead to anything but make a few more blues look into why the BU and KEIOC are behaving in this way and arm themselves with the many facts that are openly available should you want to look?

The reason so much anger is directed towards Bill opposed to the rest of the board is that he is the figurehead for the majority shareholders. You didn't see Jon Woods telling stories of Eddie Cavanagh on cup final day!!

He may step aside from club business and appoint a chairman who knows where the 24m in other operating costs is spent and has genuine acumen in growing a business that can compete in the richest league in the world, who knows?

I think we can all see where the club is going if we all continue to sit on our hands!!!

This protest is just bollocks, what a way to undermine a big game for the way our season could turn out and two new signings debuts, should be a day where supporters are buzzing with excitement, not moaning about accounts ffs.

There are loads of days like that mate, transfer deadline day used to be one of them. Now we all just sit in watching sky sports hoping a moneyed club don't bid for our best players cos ya know the chairman will ship them out with 5 mins to go and then tell us we bid for Ronaldinho or Riquelme but ran out of time.

I will be buzzing Saturday because my favourite thing is seeing young lads come through into the first team. Judging by the size of the squad I'll get loads of that this saturday and all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back