The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And without any of the above is not just a walk down the road?

I expect it wont be in silence mate!

Come on, you cant be serious asking for a song list and a rundown of banners to be displayed?!! That'd be unmercifully howled down by the plant pot, too cool for school, cant be arsed/ap***g***s.

Dear me, you'll be asking for badge festooned waistcoats next!

Come on, you cant be serious asking for a song list and a rundown of banners to be displayed?!! That'd be unmercifully howled down by the plant pot, too cool for school, cant be arsed/ap***g***s.

Is there anyone that has fallen off the z-list that has offered to be 'at the head.'

*STAND FFS !!

No mate, I understand there has to be a degree of spontaneity but there also has be organisation, a clear message and The Blue Union should be leading that. Would it not be a good idea to have a sounding board of ideas on what banners and chants should and shouldn't be there? They should be doing there best to control the protest and the message especially since it will be covered by the nationals.

No mate, I understand there has to be a degree of spontaneity but there also has be organisation, a clear message and The Blue Union should be leading that. Would it not be a good idea to have a sounding board of ideas on what banners and chants should and shouldn't be there? They should be doing there best to control the protest and the message especially since it will be covered by the nationals.

I thought they were controlling the message by making it clear that this wasn't a sack the board march but a back the team/sack stagnation march that has no room for dickheads on it? I really cant see what you're driving at here. This isn't a choreographed Hollywood musical being organised, it's a simple protest. As I've said, it wouldn't be my tactic, atm, but there's not much you can ask them to do in respect of what's planned. The coppers are in place; the time/locatio details are out there; the reason for doing it have been made plain. Those arsed/half arsed about it will turn up; those not arsed wont. C'est la vie.

I bet all the local media will be against it and if they mention it it will be talked about negatively, especially on Radio 'Liverpool Football Club' City 96.7

So, if you don't want to protest or get involved. That's up to you. But don't come crying on here when the shirt really hits the fan. because if things stay the way they are, this is the tip of the iceberg. We'll end up like Chester City, dont think it cant happen. because it can and will.

i applaud the people who have had enough and are willing to do something about it. NO MATTER how insignificant it might be to others.

Thank god for the blue Union..!!!!!

I for one will be there, as i wont let this board kill us any further.

I thought they were controlling the message by making it clear that this wasn't a sack the board march but a back the team/sack stagnation march that has no room for dickheads on it? I really cant see what you're driving at here. This isn't a choreographed Hollywood musical being organised, it's a simple protest. As I've said, it wouldn't be my tactic, atm, but there's not much you can ask them to do in respect of what's planned. The coppers are in place; the time/locatio details are out there; the reason for doing it have been made plain. Those arsed/half arsed about it will turn up; those not arsed wont. C'est la vie.

I don't know... sounds a bit like one of those school parties that nobody wants to commit to and ends up being just you and the kid in the wheelchair standing outside the chippy, sharing a fishcake.

So, if you don't want to protest or get involved. That's up to you. But don't come crying on here when the shirt really hits the fan. because if things stay the way they are, this is the tip of the iceberg. We'll end up like Chester City, dont think it cant happen. because it can and will.

i applaud the people who have had enough and are willing to do something about it. NO MATTER how insignificant it might be to others.

Thank god for the blue Union..!!!!!

I for one will be there, as i wont let this board kill us any further.
well in sharpy lad see ye saturday

What's actually going down? Like just a walk around the ground with banners and stuff? Think it might do some good if there was enough people. Get flares ffs. Looks well more intimidating. And shave your heads ffs.

But no seriously I do think it's a good thing that people are prepared to stand up and be heard, even if I can't be bothered myself. I'm not really anti or pro board. I recognise the positives he's brought to the club in the past, but I also know the negatives that exist today. I don't feel strongly enough against him as a person to protest, but I'm kinda glad some people do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back