The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I myself would rather it be those with money that receive the vitriol instead of the fella that has never claimed to have a pot to pee in.*

Like I said though, I won't be going along as I do not wish any of my kids to get involved.

*not since he took over anyway.

I myself would rather it be those with money that receive the vitriol instead of the fella that has never claimed to have a pot to pee in.*

Like I said though, I won't be going along as I do not wish any of my kids to get involved.

*not since he took over anyway.

It's a peaceful protest mate, im taking my 4yr old. On my shoulders. This is for her to. i want her to enjoy the life of an Evertonian the way i have.

By the way, i'm sat right behind you on Sat mate.

Seat: 7,8,9,10 Row K.

Her 1st game, she's been asking me for months to go the game.

you are across the aisle from me (take a brolly ffs), I have 2 behind 2 each side and 1 directly in front of me that are no longer season tickets
Talk about a feckin indictment, I feel like Halewood or Lineker FFS. The old dear behind me is still there though so I can't be that bad, in fact she love's my 'cut to the chase' outbursts.

So, if you don't want to protest or get involved. That's up to you. But don't come crying on here when the shirt really hits the fan. because if things stay the way they are, this is the tip of the iceberg. We'll end up like Chester City, dont think it cant happen. because it can and will.

i applaud the people who have had enough and are willing to do something about it. NO MATTER how insignificant it might be to others.

Thank god for the blue Union..!!!!!

I for one will be there, as i wont let this board kill us any further.
Well said sharpy you are bang on mate.
We are in big trouble just look at the striker situation and i really think some members on here have something to do with our board and chairman because some posts astonish me.

We have Straq! Even if he's not any good at football he's still going to scare defenders off with his mingingness. Not Skrtl though unfortunatly.

If people seriously believe that a protest will lead to the board capitulating amid mass resignations are putting too much faith in the power of the protest. Given the very short route even 20 people will make it a "success". The press will cover it, some people will join in and the BU can proclaim it as a great success.

The issue will be how they then follow up the protest, but I'm not really sure why the various forums are so exercised with the idea.

Would I join it if I was at the game? Depends what the banners say and the likely chants, but surely if its peaceful and doesn't antagonise those who are against the protest it should be a no brainer.

It is a very high strategy though, and it could blow up in the BU faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back