The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually meant to pm you with it yesterday dave, it's made for you really. There's a few corkers in there.

*In tears*

mrskint.jpg

kenwrite.jpg

Last edited:

I'm gonna say it again. If DK had gone ahead, we might have been in a position where Kenwright could have sold his shares to outside investors and we would have had a new ground - something very few billionaires are going to invest in. I said at the We might have had someone who was able to put serious money into the team. At the time of the decision I said that this was the start of the slow decline of Everton.

Given the boards inability / unwillingness to attract investment, my prediction to bearing fruit.

Those who opposed DK had no realistic alternative and are now turning to "hate the board"

Sad, real sad.

I'm gonna say it again. If DK had gone ahead, we might have been in a position where Kenwright could have sold his shares to outside investors and we would have had a new ground - something very few billionaires are going to invest in. I said at the We might have had someone who was able to put serious money into the team. At the time of the decision I said that this was the start of the slow decline of Everton.

Given the boards inability / unwillingness to attract investment, my prediction to bearing fruit.

Those who opposed DK had no realistic alternative and are now turning to "hate the board"

Sad, real sad.

Post of January to be honest! + rep.

Sad, real sad.

Yes, and then you'd have had the slower decline of the club by taking it away from its core support and destroying its identity.

I'd rather be where we are now than that alternative.

Is the hadron collider still working? There's just been a second huge distortion of normal reality.

Sad, real sad.

sad, really really sad ...fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back