Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the lad got banned for this. he was letting off steam ,hes wound up to f//k like the rest of us. you dont ban him for gods sake .the lads one of the best everton fans i know.there were half a dozen people off here who met him saturday night,hes a top top lad .sort it out danny

Hi mate, I appreciate he was letting off steam, he was given a small minor infraction for the bad language, as has everyone else. He was banned for abusing the forum staff. He should of just took it on the chin and got on with it like everyone else is all.

two 5th spot finishes in a row, a carling cup semi, and fa cup final the following year, Everton were looking like a good investment for a potential buyer! Or for the board to stump up some dough for moyes to continue to push the top four, for me the board have failed Everton when at a time we were best of the rest and had a real chance to challenge.

This.. Its what makes it more annoying..

We're only stagnating because there was never a Plan B. What business people dont have an exit strategy after an initial plan goes wrong? Green, Earl, Woods, Kenwright...all businessmen who'd never dream of taking such a cavalier approach to their own core business interests as they do this football club's.

The problem has always been simply this during the Kenwright era: men in control of ownership who want something for nothing. Any old stadium scheme to latch onto without the hard work of actually building the club up from where it actually is.

The problem is that nobody had a plan B. Neither the Board or KEIOC.

The Boards Plan B, if it exists is written on the same stamp as KEIOC and other opposition groups

I'm happy to join a fully thought out movement, but I'm not joining a "we hate the board but we have no real plan B" rabble.

Im as frustrated as everyone , but IF some of these draws had been turned into victories , would half of this been posted....Its a fine line between success n failure...

We could be Portsmouth and the ilk...careful what you wish for...

*shuffles off the thread and puts on hard hat*

The problem is that nobody had a plan B. Neither the Board or KEIOC.

The Boards Plan B, if it exists is written on the same stamp as KEIOC and other opposition groups

I'm happy to join a fully thought out movement, but I'm not joining a "we hate the board but we have no real plan B" rabble.

You are joking aren't you? How can you possibly say that when that organisation trailed a number of alternatives to Kirkby both before the final 'no' decision and after it?

• They commissioned plans from HTK stadium architects for the Bestway site
  • They provided their own plan and costings for the redevelopment of Goodison Park
  • They provided supporters with info about interest from other parties wanting to build on Walton Hall Park
  • They put together the Football Quarter scheme
If only the board of directors were that passionate and energised about a new stadium.

Cant believe that statement.

Im as frustrated as everyone , but IF some of these draws had been turned into victories , would half of this been posted....Its a fine line between success n failure...

We could be Portsmouth and the ilk...careful what you wish for...

*shuffles off the thread and puts on hard hat*

If the Board invested some of their millions in a decent striker, those draws could of been wins!!

Last edited:

You're very easily humored mate.

dog-pony-show_~x24684063.jpg

Lord Grantchester declined to put himself forward for reelection at the 2000 AGM, citing business reasons. However, there are rumours that he left because Bill Kenwright rejected his numerous offers of financial help during or after the takeover by True Blue Holdings. And the rumours have continued since, fueled by the belief of many Everton fans that Lord Grantchester would happily underwrite a massive venture into the transfer market in support of David Moyes, if only Bill Kenwright would swallow his pride and allow the Moores Millions to once again revive a flagging Everton...

please don't be true...

I have lad. I called Stan Collymore a tit lad, how about you?

I shouted scab every year at everyone in sight, through a huge floodlight pylon in the corner.

I see the others, Green and Earle at fault more than Kenwright, as it is they who have the lolly, it suited them for him to be in charge as he is the figurehead that takes the flak.

What about Grantchester ? is it just Bill that he wants out before he'll put in or is it all 3 ? He is the one that could really provide most of what we need, he can't be enjoying seeing the team unable to afford loan signings, how could he manipulate a takeover ?

could all the share holders that want Bill out sell their shares to him to gain him a majority ? with an agreement that when he is in a position where he has forced Bill to sell his, they then get theirs back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back