Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a very interesting phone call. From a man who works in the National media who reckons we are very very close to going into administration: hence the transfer window we've had. Sad news if true :(. And I'm not one to wind any fellow blues up, just passing on what I've heard.

I've had a very interesting phone call. From a man who works in the National media who reckons we are very very close to going into administration: hence the transfer window we've had. Sad news if true :(. And I'm not one to wind any fellow blues up, just passing on what I've heard.

bank and £9m by any chance?

Reveal your sauce or you're ruined if it doesn't come about lid. RUINED.

That's how this thing works soldier, that way you're verified. It's important for a man to be verified otherwise he ends up in a place he really doesn't want to end up GOT. I got your back bro, it's ok.

He's a sports editor for a national newspaper. I'm not gonna spout his name all over a forum. He's a friend and dont wish to ruin his reputation. Take/leave as you will.

He's a sports editor for a national newspaper. I'm not gonna spout his name all over a forum. He's a friend and dont wish to ruin his reputation. Take/leave as you will.

If you can't provide his initials and his employer then I'm afraid you'll be labelled unverified Paddy, think this through carefully mate.

I'd say its unlikely .. I can't see us getting this young Greek kid in and the youngster from Portugal if we're on the point of Administration . Surely just selling either Felli Bainsey or Rodwell would appease the banks ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back