The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clubs and businesses have projections and forecasts boss man. Signing players to new contracts starting at the top end of £75k a week, and also buying a few youth players for £1mill a pop, wouldn't happen if we were going into administration.

Not signing players in January isn't a sign of administration it's a matter of the players moyes wants arent available, he doesnt fancy ones available, we can't afford to sign loans due to wages and fees, or deals aren't going forward.

And if we were going into administration, that information would be available as the banks would call their loans in

Its a NONSENSE rumour being pedalled around - by some claiming they have "national media sources" who say this kind of thing with ZERO EVIDENCE. But not only that I know otherwise.

You are correct Kenada. The club do have projections. They're actually planning stages for next season.

There has been not a hint of a financial problem. If there was their planning would be all over the shop. But its not.

LCAB and THT can verify I'm ITK.

People starting unfounded illegitimate rumours should wind it in.

By all means criticise over the lack of transfer activity. But don't be spouting blatant nonsense.

The club has budgets. Criticise over how tight ours is under Kenwright and that we seemingly aren't able to pay for signings that fans and Moyes really want. Yes sure I can understand that.

But don't be saying absolute NONSENSE that EFC is close to administration. When it is not.

(* not directed at Kenada_blue but at the rumour mongers)

Last edited:
People starting unfounded illegitimate rumours should wind it in.

By all means criticise over the lack of transfer activity. But don't be spouting blatant nonsense.

The club has budgets. Criticise over how tight ours is under Kenwright and that we seemingly aren't able to pay for signings that fans and Moyes really want. Yes sure I can understand that.

But don't be saying absolute NONSENSE that EFC is close to administration. When it is not.

(* not directed at Kenada_blue but at the rumour mongers)

You are right Matt, I'm not saying the guy who said this is making things up but probably miss informed!
Anyway If it was true all the other clubs would be aware of this, and we would of seen cheeky bids for some of our top players trying to get them on the cheap, knowing we need the cash, IMO.

matt, i'll bow down to your knowledge on this, but i'm having problems understanding why there is no activity in this transfer market (or this sell to buy) other than a greek boy - so many players out when we need at least one forward in. moyes looks pissed off and mentions money in every interview, bills gone missing and people are getting angry. it's an ideal time for bollocks rumours but feck me something stinks about everton at the moment i think something is badly wrong off the field.

Last edited:
Moyes / Kenwrong......... Apocalypse Now.....

From a very good sauce on NSNO.

http://www.nsno.co.uk/forums/index.php/topic,10102.0.html

Before the West Ham game, David Moyes and Bill Kenwright had a blazing row, shouting, banging of tables etc and left on very bad terms

Both said to be as frustrated with each other as the other one

I wasn't there, Dave Prentice has been telling people about it

We really need this leech out our club, before it's to late.

I have posted before about the Administration issue and if we were close to going in to administration we would have known a lot more about it, the players appear to be getting paid and so is the HMRC. If close to administration neither of these would be, as both players and HMRC would be our biggest outgoings.

This nonsense is being spouted by Kenwright haters which actually could be quite damaging to the club.

I have to admit during transfer windows I do question Kenwright and ask is he really looking for investment.

But I also think what would I rather have.

Peter Johnson #100-150m fortune when owner of Everton.

Bill Kenwright #50m at a guess present day.

I would love to have a new owner and more money but I would not want Mike Ashley!!!!

I would just be careful what we wish for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back