The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Whelk Stall was profitable then you're being unfair to the Whelk Stall there mate.

That's true. Makes me laugh/cry: we have men who've built successful commercial enterprises worth hundreds of millions...and yet they cant get grow the commercial side of a Premier League club that's been top 5/6 for years. It's like standing over a barrel of fish with a shotgun and completely missing it.

Blaming blue union for revealing what kenwright had to say is a crock, blame kenwright for saying it in the first place! Anyone with sense would not tell fans how bad it is even if it is the truth and off record allegedly.
I have no idea who the blue union lot are but they wouldnt have been able to release it if they hadnt been told

Kenwright is a baffoon, yes he loves the club etc etc etc but where has that got his beloved club- up the creek without a paddle with a load of dodgy investors on the board and a bloody good pr man as chief exc

Blaming blue union for revealing what kenwright had to say is a crock, blame kenwright for saying it in the first place! Anyone with sense would not tell fans how bad it is even if it is the truth and off record allegedly.
I have no idea who the blue union lot are but they wouldnt have been able to release it if they hadnt been told

Kenwright is a baffoon, yes he loves the club etc etc etc but where has that got his beloved club- up the creek without a paddle with a load of dodgy investors on the board and a bloody good pr man as chief exc

So let me get this straight - you are now having a go at Bill for being honest with the fans about the current situation of the club !
He spoke in an environment when he thought he was perfectly safe to do so and he wasnt then expecting the fans to run off and tell the whole world about it.

Why the 'Blue Union' thought that sharing this information with the rest of the world was acceptable let alone sensible is beyond me - and you wonder why the board are reluctant to speak to supporters - when they cant trust the few they do talk to put the clubs interests first why should they!

The Blue Union had an agenda to make Kenwright look stupid and to stir up trouble - unfortunately their agenda doesnt seem to allow for the fact that you still have to run the club at the same time - The club should always come first whoever you are and whatever you want to achieve

They have got their own agenda i dont dispute that but kenwright shouldnt be so trusting of the general public with such bad info about the state of the club, its just bad business never tell anyone your if your business is doing bad it will bite you on the arse

So let me get this straight - you are now having a go at Bill for being honest with the fans about the current situation of the club !
He spoke in an environment when he thought he was perfectly safe to do so and he wasnt then expecting the fans to run off and tell the whole world about it.

Why the 'Blue Union' thought that sharing this information with the rest of the world was acceptable let alone sensible is beyond me - and you wonder why the board are reluctant to speak to supporters - when they cant trust the few they do talk to put the clubs interests first why should they!

The Blue Union had an agenda to make Kenwright look stupid and to stir up trouble - unfortunately their agenda doesnt seem to allow for the fact that you still have to run the club at the same time - The club should always come first whoever you are and whatever you want to achieve

Honesty:

"Sorry mate I've just squashed your dog's head with my car.......for a laugh......fair enough though now I've told you ?"

I have a feeling we could of gotten more for arteta or even kept him if it wasnt for the leaked meeting between the bad teds the Blue union and Kenwrong i mean i do think kenwrong should go but the way they went about the meeting is wrong

I think you are wrong. I don't think the fact that we are in financial problems is any surprise in the footballing world. The fact that we haven't actually paid any major money for a signing since Heitinga tells you plenty, our credit rating also tells the story, the fee we were offered for Phil Neville also tells the story.
I'm pretty sure that Arsenal had lined Arteta up as a replacement for Fabregas a long time ago. The fact that they knew to wait until Deadline day to offer us a bid the banks wouldn't let us refuse indicates that they also knew that we were in financial problems well before the Blue Union met with Kenwright.

Its fairly simple who is to blame for this debacle its the board, its certainly not the Blue Union.

Protest...

So who's going to Protest next week against Villa?.

I for one will be there with my little girl an all the boys.

time to get these Parasites out!!!!

So will you get involved?

Interesting - will it be before match or after match?

No problem with people protesting at all but don't want it affecting the team. Still want a win!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back