The Everton Board Thread

I'm fine. Unhappy about football, but not a big deal in the grand scheme.

Just not having the narrative that we have somehow improved the squad. Its absolute nonsense and the proof is in the pudding on the pitch.

Glad to hear you're alright.

On the bottom bit though the manager also has to take blame for that, playing Gordon as a false 9, Mykolenko as a wing back - he isn't getting the best out of them at present.

Last season he had a free pass playing Kenny at LB etc but he needs to quickly learn or he'll be making a rod for his own back - I've already seen the likes of Ped and Baz say they'll be scathing if he plays Gordon up top again... once the big name Evertonians on social media turn so do the sheep who follow them.

Glad to hear you're alright.

On the bottom bit though the manager also has to take blame for that, playing Gordon as a false 9, Mykolenko as a wing back - he isn't getting the best out of them at present.

Last season he had a free pass playing Kenny at LB etc but he needs to quickly learn or he'll be making a rod for his own back - I've already seen Ped and Baz say they'll be scathing if be plays Gordon up top again... once the big name Evertonians in social media turn so do the sheep who follow them.
He has no options as a 9 that are top flight standard. He has absolutely no chance

The squad is utter garbage and so unbalanced

He has no options as a 9 that are top flight standard. He has absolutely no chance

The squad is utter garbage and so unbalanced

It was arguably worth a go with the Chelsea game but It clearly didn't work so for Villa he should have realised that and put either Rondon or Dele up top with Gordon replacing Gray.

Even if Rondon/Dele dont do any better atleast you're strengthening out wide which is Gordons best position whereas he's made 2 positions weaker playing him oot of position.

Vineagre is a natural wingback who'll hug the touchline and bomb down the wing putting balls into the box that can go anywhere - instead he plays Myko who's a more defensive minded LB suited for a back 4.

It's simple stuff he's getting wrong and making the job harder than it has to be.

I'm fine. Unhappy about football, but not a big deal in the grand scheme.

Just not having the narrative that we have somehow improved the squad. Its absolute nonsense and the proof is in the pudding on the pitch.
A team is the sum of its parts and since we have yet to assemble all of the parts it’s a little premature to call success or failure at this point.
Those we have signed up to this point will have arrived as a result of the collaboration of Thelwell and Lampard and their plans for the future.

Kin state of this. This is what these helmets have done to us.

table.jpg

Im not the boards biggest fan but kudos a job well done this summer

Defence- sorted

Midfield - sorted

Attack - soon to be sorted once Che Che signs

Add to that if we can rinse Chelsea for £45-50 millions for Gordon I might just be willing to forgive and forget recent seasons.
Everything is coming together fine, ok were 4 points worse off then this stage last season but there are things to be positive about.