The Everton Board Thread

If we don't bring in a few decent players in within the next week, and we lose the next few games - this clubs board will face protests like they've never seen.

Come the end of the season, we could absolutely rue the missed opportunity to start off well this season.

Let's say next week we get players in and flesh the squad out and are fine for the season, but because we chucked the first 5 games of the season we potentially miss out on Europe. Or worst case scenario get relegated by a point or 2.

We've condensed the season down to a 33 game season and completely thrown away 3 games already and will probably do the same for the next 2.

Tomorrow, a journalist needs to come out and bluntly say to Lampard "what do you think about having to throw games due to having absolutely nothing in the top 3rd"

Come the end of the season, we could absolutely rue the missed opportunity to start off well this season.

Let's say next week we get players in and flesh the squad out and are fine for the season, but because we chucked the first 5 games of the season we potentially miss out on Europe. Or worst case scenario get relegated by a point or 2.

We've condensed the season down to a 33 game season and completely thrown away 3 games already and will probably do the same for the next 2.

Tomorrow, a journalist needs to come out and bluntly say to Lampard "what do you think about having to throw games due to having absolutely nothing in the top 3rd"
You are right we are in no position to basically throw points away it's gross mismanagement but unfortunately that's how we have been run for years

We are actually in the Bottom Third.

Actually the Bottom Three.

I wouldn't blame Frank from just downing tools and walking out... It's getting ridiculous now
I’m a way I hope he does for his own sanity.
Seems a decent guy and doesn’t deserve these cretins on the board.
He likes the fans that is certain and generally the fans like him.
But Moshiri and Kenwright along with the other idiots? Jesus Christ I’m lost for words. As somebody else said GTF out of our club

In every regard United are just us in a posher frock...
They're us with big revenue streams and owners bleeding the club of goodwill (and letting Old Trafford crumble) rather than putting money in.

United is headed the way of Barcelona if they don't get it together in a hurry. Those big sponsorship deals will start to dry up if they slip down to midtable, and then they'll have to start selling assets to stay current on the wage bill and keep the light bill paid.

It's not crazy to think that our long-term position may be better if we can find a way to weather the present storm. Which isn't saying much, because United is a study in how not to manage a sporting asset.

It genuinely boggles my mind when I read some posters on here (some of whom in other threads appear fairly knowledgeable and agreeable blues), defending Kenwright’s tenure. I just can’t get my head around it. It’s truly utterly baffling to me.
He sold the club to a new owner SIX years ago, six, what's baffling is some choose to ignore this and how much we have declined over those years from the fairly stable club we were then.

He sold the club to a new owner SIX years ago, six, what's baffling is some choose to ignore this and how much we have declined over those years from the fairly stable club we were then.
What about the 12 years under his stewardship which seen us not spend any sort of money year on year, fail to take advantage of the explosion of the PL abroad and have some of the worst commercial deals in the league

Not to mention the failed NTL, FSF deal, the failure of the kings dock, the decision to knock back the Man City owners

The man’s an abhorrent failure at this club