The FA Cup Semi Final TICKET thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think as long as you have the card that you paid with your alright, you may even have to show a Season Ticket.

Not sure, maybe give them a ring beforehand?

Yeah its just that I'm using a mate's customer number tomorrow, but I can't pick it up and either can the person who's customer number it is.

I might just explain the situation to see if they can sort something out because the plan at the mo is for a mate who lives in Liverpool to pick it up and obviously meet before the game..

Or I might risk phoning up as my mate, just say I'm up in Scotland and cant pick it up so is it alright for a mate to do so..

I dunno what to do. So close, but yet so far.

Oh FFS someone had a ticket for sale but he acting a tit.

What do I do?!

its not acting a tit, its replying to the foolish comments, its about semi final tickets this thread, is it not, look not interested now, my post stands if anyone needs one let me know with offer, have fun, laters!!

Yeah its just that I'm using a mate's customer number tomorrow, but I can't pick it up and either can the person who's customer number it is.

I might just explain the situation to see if they can sort something out because the plan at the mo is for a mate who lives in Liverpool to pick it up and obviously meet before the game..

Or I might risk phoning up as my mate, just say I'm up in Scotland and cant pick it up so is it alright for a mate to do so..

I dunno what to do. So close, but yet so far.

Its always best to be honest.

Im not sure what you need when collecting tho, maybe somebody whos been can let you know.

well you know were to come and vent your fury, mr keyboard warrior

What ???

You putting it on me toes Lad ???

Pk End G 31 .. btw ..

No . ACTUALLY .. I MEANT youre clinical arse Money Makin off fellow Blues - who dont buy your season ticket IS UTTERLY ILLEGAL ..

That werent Internet Warroir Mode , just Pointing out Mode , Lad

its not acting a tit, its replying to the foolish comments, its about semi final tickets this thread, is it not, look not interested now, my post stands if anyone needs one let me know with offer, have fun, laters!!

I'll give you face value for it. As that's how much it's worth

I will pick it up for you.

Not even joking.

I mean clearly you dont trust weapons on the internet, but I would gladly help.

If you need someone to pick it up for you, i mean genuinely, and post it on, let me know. I am off tomorrow AM i'll do it for you PM if you want me to.

Wow! I recognise both of you off here, so i'm sure you're trustworthy. Who is coming down for the game? That would obviously be my preference for an exchange; so I could bung you some notes for the favour and share a few drinks with you too.

Are we sure tickets can be picked up by proxy? Of course I've got to be lucky tomorrow morning to get one of the remaining tickets.

Im gonna be going down for the game, gonna be in The Green Man, as for picking them up by proxy, not sure about that, but if I can save you the 8hour round trip I would gladly help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back