The FA Cup Semi Final TICKET thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remind me to NEVER have fuk all to do with you , Mr Charity ...

You KNOW its WHOLLY ILLEGAL ... Right .. ???

Mr. Row 20 ???

Shakes Me Fukn Head ...
why get involed bally .why ,i know what favours you do for lads why bite lad, . ye better than that lad ,i know it, you know it , how many times have you told me to leave it out ,

I'll buy it mate.

£2,000 for 2 together?

You've just witnessed the world class negotiation skills of the GOT there lids.

Now you know why Dragons Den covet him so much.

I reckon he was setting some sort of honey trap, get the seat numbers, contact the club and end up getting all four for face value with the evidence of the ticket holder touting them. A ticket can be cancelled up until you get in, and a new one with an accepted barcode given to someone else.

It was like the yanks do when they act as brassers to agree a price and then arrest the John.

It was the D-Sting.

I reckon he was setting some sort of honey trap, get the seat numbers, contact the club and end up getting all four for face value with the evidence of the ticket holder touting them. A ticket can be cancelled up until you get in, and a new one with an accepted barcode given to someone else.

It was like the yanks do when they act as brassers to agree a price and then arrest the John.

It was the D-Sting.

Whoah. You saying this site is an FBI sting? I've got a monthly to Bigs Tits At School ffs.

I've got my Club Wembley ticket now going spare. Looking for exactly what I paid for it a couple of weeks ago (£291, which included postage & VAT etc). If anyone takes it I'll show the booking confirmation etc.

It's in the West end of the ground, our end.

I know it's not cheap (don't I know it!) but it means you're in. That was my logic when I bought it, as I didn't want the stress of flapping to get sorted.

got my ticket for wembley!!!!!(y)
only bad thing is am goin down with my dad and bro & they have not got tickets yet???:unsure:
if any1 got a couple of tickets that they are gonna sell for a reasonable price, email me on
gielinck@hotmail.com to make my families day, if ur selling for 200+ don't bother emailing me
its already costing us a arm & a leg for hotel, travel, drinks, etc.
cant wait to beat the ****e, COYB!!!!
tell me mar, me mar, i dont want no tea, no tea, am goin 2 wembley, tell me mar, me mar!!! :D

Even though I know it's probably not worth the time I thought I'd see if anyone has 1 spare ticket they want to sell? If you do have, and you're not asking fortunes then please email me at sgcarey@live.co.uk

I am curious as to what everyone thinks touts will be charging outside the ground? There appear to be some for sale on some ticket sites but they're asking for >£300, which simply won't be happening!

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back