The FA Cup Semi Final TICKET thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help needed. We have been given tickets in row 3 level 126. this is pitch level,not to keen on this as it is hard to see what is going on across the pitch. i have been offered a swap for level 548 row 2.this looks a better view on the wembley seating plan. has anybody sat up here. is it miles away from the pitch?

what do you think, cheers

i assume by what your saying its at the top, i sat up top for man u and chelski games and it was fine, like being at newcastle away a bit though really high up but like u say u can see whole pitch and maybe soak up more of the atmosphere.

tbh i dont care where my ticket is as long as i'm in the ground(except RS end)

I have managed to get 3 tickets but had one person let me down with regard to buying the 3rd. I have paid £300 each for them.

The spare ticket is in the everton end (ticket being collected tomorrow so i can get actual seat reference then)
Anyone interested please email me jeremy.robbins@hotmail.co.uk

Trying other avenues to pass it on so I need to know asap if you are interested.

I managed to get hold of one ticket and came on here looking for transport and another ticket for my son, but looking at the money flying round for tickets, I am tempted to sell it.

Are these prices sarcastic, or the real thing??

I managed to get hold of one ticket and came on here looking for transport and another ticket for my son, but looking at the money flying round for tickets, I am tempted to sell it.

Are these prices sarcastic, or the real thing??

Dont sell it mate, you'll only regret it.

Dont sell it mate, you'll only regret it.

I have not really got any travel options?? Looking at the car, but apparently best to park around the M25, then get the train??
No trains left, I could get a Coach, but would have to be at Liverpool at 5am?

Also my son and I have been to all the FA Cup matches, and I can't leave him at home alone watching the match..
It will teach me to register him in the friends and family thing.. I would of been entitled to 4 tickets if I had done that properly..

Heard a few blues missed out through not registering and really is a shame. If you do consider selling I'm desperate for a ticket after being let down at the last minute today (I feel a horrible person for asking someone who is genuinely just in need of a spare for his lad) PM if interested or email address is above

I have not really got any travel options?? Looking at the car, but apparently best to park around the M25, then get the train??
No trains left, I could get a Coach, but would have to be at Liverpool at 5am?

Also my son and I have been to all the FA Cup matches, and I can't leave him at home alone watching the match..
It will teach me to register him in the friends and family thing.. I would of been entitled to 4 tickets if I had done that properly..

Chippo I'll give u £££ for it. Email me sfi1985@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back