The FA Cup Semi Final TICKET thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's gone mate sorry.

I'll keep my ear to the ground THO. Anything I can get me hands on I'll happily pass on at cost.

I'm trying to get Ijjy one for a ton as he's cried the GOT house down for weeks about this game.

It's gone mate sorry.

I'll keep my ear to the ground THO. Anything I can get me hands on I'll happily pass on at cost.

I'm trying to get Ijjy one for a ton as he's cried the GOT house down for weeks about this game.

Cheers mate, can go up to £200 ideally

I'm in the same boat and I just spoke to someone at Club Wembley and the tickets are sent by DHL (when it says Parcelforce on the website) and they are automatically returned to the sender if not signed for. We will be able to pick them up from the East side ticket office from 10am onwards. All that is required is a form of ID (passport, ID card, driver license) and it says a copy of the order confirmation, but I'm just taking the order number.

Hoping to have it in my hand today, but saves me losing it on the way down I suppose.

Mine arrived today - whoop whoop!! For those still waiting, mine was parceforce, but as above, if not signed for they have to return to sender not the depot. So the guy came back at 5pm to deliver it (presume they dont get paid otherwise!). If the ticket isnt delivered I was told you need photo ID and the order number to collect. Good luck everyone!

Mine arrived today - whoop whoop!! For those still waiting, mine was parceforce, but as above, if not signed for they have to return to sender not the depot. So the guy came back at 5pm to deliver it (presume they dont get paid otherwise!). If the ticket isnt delivered I was told you need photo ID and the order number to collect. Good luck everyone!

well i just got in the door and a parcelforce van turned up thought get in my tickets are here, 1 ticket only,

FFS, phoned my wembley and while i was going tits a DHL van arrives with the other ticket, idiots

well i just got in the door and a parcelforce van turned up thought get in my tickets are here, 1 ticket only,

FFS, phoned my wembley and while i was going tits a DHL van arrives with the other ticket, idiots

Better check that havent sent tickets for Sunday either!

Nice one mate glad to hear you have been sorted out.

yea mate at last, just in time to getting train first thing in morning, thinking we could meet at green man pub or nearby there if thats ok?
Yes mate Green man is fine with me. Ill bell you tomorrow when I land at East Mids (16.00) and then we can sort out a time for meeting saturday. Have a safe journey down COYB

It's a sign. Nearly crashed into James Wallace today, he is bad jockey and drove in front of me twice, so I pulled next to him to to give him abuse, recognised (said JAMES?? you play for Everton!) him and he apologised..

It's a sign!

I got four tickets, sadly not for the semifinal they are for Hamburg v Hannover 14thApril and i can,t dodge it as it is for my daughters (Hamburg fan )first live game and all the family are going.

Never rains and all that. My son broke his arm last week and on Tuesday my daughter broke a bone in her foot,Great we can stay at home and watch Everton No we leave early and avoid the rush Dad .ffs:(

Last Chance Saloon.. Good mate a life -long Blue etc.. Was ineligible for a ticket ( work prevented him attending home games) through the usual means.

But, he's managed to buy a ticket for the Liverpool End !! He's driving down with his blue cousin and two kopites to the game, but desperately needs to swap for an Everton one - anywhere, away from those scoundrels !!

Can anyone help or maybe know some one who is the same situation ( but vica versa ) ?

Cheers Guys

Dushku (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back