The FA Cup Semi Final TICKET thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres a few in our end for £209 so £240 with the service charge.
hopefully a few more will come on around £125-170

all gone mate, i got one for 169 then 195 total that was cheapest i seen it, got 2 at 209 and like u say made it 240

2 tickets wanted. will pay up to £400 for 1 adult 1 concession or £400 for 2 adults. fone me on 07544453327. many thanks joe davies. collection only in northwest

I wouldent post your mobile number on here mate theres some right weirdos

*Copys number into mobile*

yea thats what i mean theres still them but as for any between 125-170 theres no chance, and this whole thing of it being in our end, the whole section will be mixed anyway

the annoying thing is theres loads of £99 tickets for the chelsea vs spurs match still on there, hopefully nearer to the day tickets will come on for lower.
im willing to pay around £120-£170 but cant really afford to start paying nearer £300.

the annoying thing is theres loads of £99 tickets for the chelsea vs spurs match still on there, hopefully nearer to the day tickets will come on for lower.
im willing to pay around £120-£170 but cant really afford to start paying nearer £300.

i knw yea, well possibly,
i thought that too 150 was my max but got a stage were i didnt care how much haha

fair enough mate, might get to that point myself come wed/thurs haha

and i know you said its mixed all the way round but i'd rather be in the everton end for the atmosphere, if down the other end it would be hard to take.

fair enough mate, might get to that point myself come wed/thurs haha

and i know you said its mixed all the way round but i'd rather be in the everton end for the atmosphere, if down the other end it would be hard to take.

rather be but looks like we cant choose sometimes, as long as your in the stadium thats the important thing, they'll be loads of blues at their side and loads of reds in our side of club wembley, ive got ticket in our proper end anyway

theres one on club wembley for 179 atm

I got my account for free with a promo code (that does not work any more) £211 including their commission and postage! Too much. I reckon their will be a few spares knocking round next week for around £125

I got my account for free with a promo code (that does not work any more) £211 including their commission and postage! Too much. I reckon their will be a few spares knocking round next week for around £125
yea me too, got 4 tickets off it, well i was willing to take that risk but u might be right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back