The FA Cup Semi Final TICKET thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i have pasted the relevant info onto my posts so it is freely available on their website, are you backward?

Are you? Where you bullied at school? Have you got a grudge or dislike of anyone who wants to get a ticket for wembley who hasn't been to every game?

Stressfull time trying to get tickets for such a massive game, we should stand together and help one another as much as possible not argue between ourselves weather you have been 1 game or every game. We are blues not the ****e !!

And your point is? I said a blue needs to have been to 4 games to get a ticket at the minute, a red needs to have been to 3...it doesn't matter out of how many.

Lets simplify it shall we, you still may find it difficult to understand like, but i'll try. To guarantee a ticket for the RS you would have had to have been to at least 75% of their FA Cup games, to get a ticket for us you would have had to attend around 20% of our games.

Lets simplify it shall we, you still may find it difficult to understand like, but i'll try. To guarantee a ticket for the RS you would have had to have been to at least 75% of their FA Cup games, to get a ticket for us you would have had to attend around 20% of our games.

Are you missing something? My point has always been that a red can get a ticket who's only been to 3 games where as a blue currently would have had to have been to 4 - read what I'm actually saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back