The fan negativity isn't helping anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you guys are saying is massive - I suspect that the fan negativity is potentially quite a large factor in the club's problems

Things get worse, the fans help make them worse and then dish out more blame to the people actually working hard and doing a job in the situation

Ideally there would be some fan accountability

But unfortunately the more 'senior' fans - if those as 'forum sponsors' etc and high valuations on this forum can be seen as such - seem to often have the negative mindset

Leadership is often about staying positive through difficult times, but few leaders in the fan base it seems
Pray tell - who did we force out???

Did we force James out? No, that was our crap manager of the time.
Did we force Digne out? No, that was our crap manager of the time.
Did we force our DoF out? No, that was a result of years of him failing.
Did we force our head of medical out? No, that was a result of years of him failing.

lol
The only bugger we've tried to force out at all - has been Bill! And he's still here!

"Fan accountability" jesus christ. If you're not trolling, I weep.

Pray tell - who did we force out???

Did we force James out? No, that was our crap manager of the time.
Did we force Digne out? No, that was our crap manager of the time.
Did we force our DoF out? No, that was a result of years of him failing.
Did we force our head of medical out? No, that was a result of years of him failing.

lol
The only bugger we've tried to force out at all - has been Bill! And he's still here!

"Fan accountability" jesus christ. If you're not trolling, I weep.
It’s not really trolling to suggest the negativity from the fans is having a adverse effect on players. We’ve seen what ‘fan power’ can do when they have our support. It can’t be easy playing in front of such a fractious fanbase. Players can hide, scared to make a mistake in case the fans start. Seems we haven’t got a team with many (any) strong characters. They need to be supported, it’s not their fault we’re a shambles off the pitch. Right now, seems the teams down the bottom have the full support of their fans, don‘t see the fans of them troubled clubs booing when a mistake is made & protesting. That could make a huge difference between now & May.

Status
Not open for further replies.