The fan negativity isn't helping anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t normally agree with you but you’re spot on. We forced out Rom, forced out Barkley, forced out Stones etc.
What you guys are saying is massive - I suspect that the fan negativity is potentially quite a large factor in the club's problems

Things get worse, the fans help make them worse and then dish out more blame to the people actually working hard and doing a job in the situation

Ideally there would be some fan accountability

But unfortunately the more 'senior' fans - if those as 'forum sponsors' etc and high valuations on this forum can be seen as such - seem to often have the negative mindset

Leadership is often about staying positive through difficult times, but few leaders in the fan base it seems

What you guys are saying is massive - I suspect that the fan negativity is potentially quite a large factor in the club's problems

Things get worse, the fans help make them worse and then dish out more blame to the people actually working hard and doing a job in the situation

But unfortunately the more 'senior' fans - if those as 'forum sponsors' etc and high valuations on this forum can be seen as such - seem to often have the negative mindset

Leadership is often about staying positive through difficult times, but few leaders in the fan base it seems
Well said mate. The likes of @MikelsGoat and @john jako are a stain and must be CRUSHED.

Fan negativity can be huge, if done correctly.

Birmingham City fans can’t together and loudly and effectively protested how their club is ran.

The problem with Everton fans is, we can’t actually agree on anything. There’s so many directions in fan groups, which impacts everything.

Do we want to sit in? wait for Kenwright to leave, to question him? Do we want to fly a plane?

Or do we swing the other way and be in complete denial, and act as if nothing will defeat us? Refuse flat out cause it’s “Kopite Behaviour”?

Genuinely think the frustration stems from fans wanting to vent their anger, but realising that chasing a vision probably can’t get off the ground.

Subsequently the anger ends up in the pitch and clearly gets the players down.

Fans don’t want to dislike Pereira, Martinez… fans hate the fact the board won’t listen.
Fans don’t want to hate the players, but just so happens that the board has spent £500m on a group with very few personalities.

Get together in the pitch, but we need to be loud and clear. We want Everton to be raj correctly and not at the hands of an owner backing super agents and a chairman who’s lied repeatedly for 20 years.

I get everyone agreeing with negativity, but you’ve got to see the minorities view that we can’t keep carrying in like this.

Listen idiot. This is a good spell because we are getting relegated with no hope of ever being promoted. And RS, City and Utd will win everything forever..doomed I tell you, doomed.

Apart from that the current board are choosing their tenth manager this season so confidence is not high as it could be. The last decent choice was Moyes in 1879.

Listen idiot. This is a good spell because we are getting relegated with no hope of ever being promoted. And RS, City and Utd will win everything forever..doomed I tell you, doomed.

Apart from that the current board are choosing their tenth manager this season so confidence is not high as it could be. The last decent choice was Moyes in 1879.

And Moyes was by accident too.

Walter Smith basically forced Kenwright to interview him. Kenwright had sole eyes on Megson, which going by the last 20 years… isn’t that shocking, considering his loyalty to ex-blues.

Aeroplanes, bottles, general negativity - the fans will end up taking the club down

Can the forum leaders take a lead in injecting some positivity please?

The players will need as much confidence and support as they can get to beat the drop....
It's a feedback loop, but I feel it needs to start with the players. Thought they put in a shift in the second half the other day. Lots of huff and puff but with no quality. At least they looked like they cared though

Status
Not open for further replies.