The fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
A week ago until we scored Brentford's fans were trolling us - it's a library - shall we sing for you and so on.

When we did score we flipped that around and it was bouncing. Now it's hard to do that all game but if we channel nasty Goodison, like when an opposition player does a bad challenge on our player, from minute 1 we would be a difficult team to play. We need to urge the players to chase down and not sit back and let the groans become the dominant noise.
Geting trolled by Brentford fans who only took half their allocation . Leeds fans singing your support is f....ng s...t ? Are we bovvered ?

I don’t think it’s any coincidence that the atmosphere was helped yesterday by everyone pulling together. It shows that this isn’t the time for protests against the board. I do believe that we need to be more competitive at board level, but now is not the time to be creating any negativity.

I don’t think it’s any coincidence that the atmosphere was helped yesterday by everyone pulling together. It shows that this isn’t the time for protests against the board. I do believe that we need to be more competitive at board level, but now is not the time to be creating any negativity.
The Fans are awesome just keep the atmosphere like this credit to all the fans yesterday .Need to keep that atmosphere away from home as well where I know we always Sell out .I'm a true blue love Everton like all our fans do .We are at Southampton next Saturday my.local club .So proud and honoured to Support Everton though

"I could sense our supporters ready to explode under the lights at Goodison. I’d played in front of some pretty partisan crowds – but never experienced that sensation of being swept along by your fans.
The energy on and off the pitch combined to create an irresistible force. City couldn’t live with us, couldn’t catch their breath"

Amen

The fans don’t realise that the fans are critical to the fans own happiness.

Everyone needs to pull in the same direction otherwise it’s not gonna happen.

The players get improved confidence when receiving the fans support and backing. The opposite is also true.

The fans don’t realise that the fans are critical to the fans own happiness.

Everyone needs to pull in the same direction otherwise it’s not gonna happen.

The players get improved confidence when receiving the fans support and backing. The opposite is also true.
Leicester have these card Clapper things that look like a fan, giving them a shake makes a good racket, going to try and make one from an old breakfast cereal box.

Status
Not open for further replies.