The Final Klopp Insult

First of all, there’s no chance we’re going down.

Second I doubt anyone at goodison would let him have that honour, no matter how theatrical he is.

So you post this sort of thing in full view of Matty? Shame on you. He'll be on the bog until May now lol :pint2:

He`s on a retreat in Tibet.

However I`ve heard on the grapevine, that after one night of him, the Bhuddist Monks are currently digging a massive hole and have just ordered a big bag of quick drying cement.

There is a strong possibility that heir Klopp rocks up to the Old Lady and relegates us whilst simultaneously winning the championship for our neighbours.

An interesting topic for discussion I believe. How will people react to such an outcome
I'd fear for players lives.

There is a strong possibility that heir Klopp rocks up to the Old Lady and relegates us whilst simultaneously winning the championship for our neighbours.

An interesting topic for discussion I believe. How will people react to such an outcome
This does not bear thinking about. Unfortunately I've thought about it.

Since we’ve got due notice if we can brainstorm ways we can blame the fans for this I’d appreciate it.

This happens and it’s the apex of GOT itself. All these long hours put in, tolerating the dull and dreary, worth it for this. Our Hollywood Superstar moment. Gonna feed so hard.

Unlike some across the park I do not think murder and football mix. But where Klopp is concerned....

rocky-iv-dolph-lundgren.gif