Not Safe For Work! The Fit Birds Thread MK2

newFile.jpg

hypnotic

The thing is it’s professional cover shot that will also have been photoshopped so in some respects it was in someone’s opinion the ‘most’ flattering shot they could get. Sadly she has ruined her natural beauty with surgery in an attempt to stay looking young.
Or another way of looking it is that she's clung on to as much of her natural beauty as she can by having a few surgical enhancements. Do you think she'd look better than this with wrinkles and natural signs of aging like most 50+ year old women have?

Or another way of looking it is that she's clung on to as much of her natural beauty as she can by having a few surgical enhancements. Do you think she'd look better than this with wrinkles and natural signs of aging like most 50+ year old women have?
Yes I do, and being married to a 50+ year old woman I would much rather see someone whose beauty is intact with the normal signs of ageing. It is a modern tragedy that women are expected to look young to be considered beautiful. This is also a double standard not applied to men in the same way.

Yes I do, and being married to a 50+ year old woman I would much rather see someone whose beauty is intact with the normal signs of ageing. It is a modern tragedy that women are expected to look young to be considered beautiful. This is also a double standard not applied to men in the same way.
But we are naturally gorgeous as we grow older, not our fault :p

Thing is that work will likely earn her several million dollars through roles she would not get as a wrinkly GILF.
As for the double standards, you seen Daniel Craig’s new Vodka commercial??

Thing is that work will likely earn her several million dollars through roles she would not get as a wrinkly GILF.
As for the double standards, you seen Daniel Craig’s new Vodka commercial??
Your correct it will probably earn her money, but that is king of my point. How sad that perception of beauty means she has to have surgery to maintain an income. Maybe some men succumb to the same pressures but you laugh at these, maybe if that was the standard reception less people e would believe it was a better option than letting age take its natural toll.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back