What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 576 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
I'll tell you what you'll see if this goes ahead: Everton will be forced down some route where the club will be looking sell players and to cobble a squad together by buying a lot of young players who can possibly do a job and keep our heads above water, while Roma will keep spending.
We get it dave you're opposed to multi club model just like you were averse to the dof setup, just like loathe you Rangers so it's going to taint your entire outlook towards the new owner. Moshiri was a single club owner that worked out lovely. He's not going to acquire a club in the one of the most profitable leagues in the world along with wiping out debt to just have it be a peripheral club

There were people here in spades the other week saying we'd never avoid administration...now the shout is that we cant expect any better than to become part of a stable of clubs for some yank spivs to exploit.

I wasn't one of those people so can't respond to you on that.

Would love to hear your thoughts on what the club should expect vs what is the reality.

We get it dave you're opposed to multi club model just like you were averse to the dof setup, just like loathe you Rangers so it's going to taint your entire outlook towards the new owner. Moshiri was a single club owner that worked out lovely. He's not going to acquire a club in the one of the most profitable leagues in the world along with wiping out debt to just have it be a peripheral club
Never mind me, do you back ownership that sees our identity diluted to become the red headed step child to Roma's blue eyed boys?

We're going to get rinsed here.

Yea, I'm not bothered about Z cars... let Watford have it.. I have no geographical link to the city, I've never seen the show, the only reason I've heard of it is because I support Everton, I wouldn't loose sleep if they ditched it.
If Z Cars is not infused in your blood then quite frankly you are just a tourist fan. Z Cars is a connection and a part of all that is Everton :(

Nah the colour is great, Z cars is what it is, nothing special in my opinion. Like I said it's not something the crowd get behind, in my match going experience limited as it is seemed that z cars was widely ignored.
Palace fan here. (Everton supporting son so been a lot to Goodison). If the crowd aren’t that bothered, how come when Mike Walker had it changed to “Simply the Best” there was uproar? In my experience (very limited to many on here) it’s integral to the experience.

On face value it's just a tv theme tune for some. However, it's actually a modified, more modern version of an old Liverpool sea shanty called Johnny Todd (LINK) which makes it more relevant to me somehow - especially as we move into the docklands.
Thanks for that, I wasn't aware, it does make it more relevant..

Yea, I'm not bothered about Z cars... let Watford have it.. I have no geographical link to the city, I've never seen the show, the only reason I've heard of it is because I support Everton, I wouldn't loose sleep if they ditched it.
oooh... controversial.
I have very little geographical link to the city but it's my ring tone and I cant wait to hear it at BMD.
I wouldnt lose any sleep if I never heard GOT (the song, not the forum) again tho.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back