What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 582 67.8%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 28.0%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
We should expect owners who see us as their only consideration and who have the necessary finances to take over the club to back any manager of this football club.

Here's what I'm hearing so far:

- Roma the flagship
- Us to become part of a stable of clubs
- Moneyball

Still, the 'experts' tell us that "these guys are serious business people and we'll be better off in their hands" - and they base that on their 3.5 years of ownership of a soccerball team in Serie A.

WTF has happened to Evertonians that they'll hand a free pass to people proposing that future for us when they've just been through the hell of the Moshiri years?

It seems to me like it's a case of "don't look too close, we might scare them off".

It's madness to me.

I dont trust this lot one bit. They see us in a vulnerable position and they'll take full advantage of us.

Who is your preference Dave ?

We should expect owners who see us as their only consideration and who have the necessary finances to take over the club to back any manager of this football club.

Here's what I'm hearing so far:

- Roma the flagship
- Us to become part of a stable of clubs
- Moneyball

Still, the 'experts' tell us that "these guys are serious business people and we'll be better off in their hands" - and they base that on their 3.5 years of ownership of a soccerball team in Serie A.

WTF has happened to Evertonians that they'll hand a free pass to people proposing that future for us when they've just been through the hell of the Moshiri years?

It seems to me like it's a case of "don't look too close, we might scare them off".

It's madness to me.

I dont trust this lot one bit. They see us in a vulnerable position and they'll take full advantage of us.
You have made ALL of this up.

Every single word.

None if it is based on reality, only a reality you invented.

Palace fan here. (Everton supporting son so been a lot to Goodison). If the crowd aren’t that bothered, how come when Mike Walker had it changed to “Simply the Best” there was uproar? In my experience (very limited to many on here) it’s integral to the experience.
I think it was a 2 unlimted song. I seem to remember it being played before the game when we brought Amokachi on to the pitch in his purple suit.

Think it may have lasted 2 or 3 games tops.

I seem to recall they even tried to do an updated version of Z Cars at 1 point as well. That was equally as naff.

I do like the sirens though.

I think it was a 2 unlimted song. I seem to remember it being played before the game when we brought Amokachi on to the pitch in his purple suit.

Think it may have lasted 2 or 3 games tops.

I seem to recall they even tried to do an updated version of Z Cars at 1 point as well. That was equally as naff.

I do like the sirens though.
I think that was second choice in ‘the vote ‘ im sure it was something mad like the theme from 2001. Although I’ve got another tune in my mind as well

breaking-news.jpg

I know davek is a GoT treasure but there is no need to ever read a single post he makes because everyone else reacting to his wind-ups magnifies his message so even blocking him would make no difference. I reckon half the posts in this thread (including this) are dancing on his strings. It is truly a masterclass in derailing threads whilst milking attention. Even Trump would doff his cap to our narcissist-in-chief.

I know davek is a GoT treasure but there is no need to ever read a single post he makes because everyone else reacting to his wind-ups magnifies his message so even blocking him would make no difference. I reckon half the posts in this thread (including this) are dancing on his strings. It is truly a masterclass in derailing threads whilst milking attention. Even Trump would doff his cap to our narcissist-in-chief.
I just like pointing out how wrong he is.

Otherwise some people might actually take notice.

All we need is someone to take over and steer the ship back in the right direction. If that takes 2-3 years then so be it.

We don't need an all singing, all dancing, lights flashing kind of takeover. Just put people in the roles they're qualified for and get this club standing back on its own two feet. If the Friedkin Group can do the above, then that'll do me.

We need stability and what comes with that will be growth.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back