What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 576 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
Nah the colour is great, Z cars is what it is, nothing special in my opinion. Like I said it's not something the crowd get behind, in my match going experience limited as it is seemed that z cars was widely ignored.
Z cars or more properly Johnny Todd is important, it's a link with local heritage.

New owners, new stadium, new start I say.
People wanted a more modern theme tune than Z Cars, what better way than Dan to use his Toyota contacts for the Toyota Dome and we can come out to a reworking of Public Enemy’s ‘Welcome to the Terror Dome (Toyota Dome - get it?)

Who’s with me?
IMG_8330.webp

Palace fan here. (Everton supporting son so been a lot to Goodison). If the crowd aren’t that bothered, how come when Mike Walker had it changed to “Simply the Best” there was uproar? In my experience (very limited to many on here) it’s integral to the experience.
Pretty sure he changed it to a karaoke version if Bad Moon Rising.

They changed the lyric to Blue Moon Rising, it didn't last more than a couple of games. I have no recollection to running out to Simply The Best, but it was one of them so gs the Everton DJ played ALL THE TIME.

New owners, new stadium, new start I say.
People wanted a more modern theme tune than Z Cars, what better way than Dan to use his Toyota contacts for the Toyota Dome and we can come out to a reworking of Public Enemy’s ‘Welcome to the Terror Dome (Toyota Dome - get it?)

Who’s with me?
View attachment 261332

….if you want us to guess, I’ll say your missus?

You've got to be all kinds of mental to want to take on us and our debts.

if you have time and money (and maybe a little bit of boredom) it's a perfect investment. EFC will be worth loads in 12-20 years if properly managed. people with that kind of money don't buy a 401k or even a few paintings, they buy big things. doesn't mean they can't mess it all up, but it's entirely logical that they would both buy the club as an investment and run the club for its own benefit (ie, be successful).

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back