The Friedkin Group - Dan & Ryan Friedkin [19/07/2024] Purchase Talks Over.

What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 571 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 234 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be interesting if they ask again.

They apparently have. It was discussed in the EFCSA December 2023 meeting with the club. It was also mentioned again in the April 2024 meeting

1719072735523.png

EFCSA's constitution states that they will act constructively with all members including non-association shareholders to these ends:
1719072783136.png

It was also discussed directly by the EFC FAB

The members of the FAB has gone on record (to me) as saying they wish to see it's reinstatement

Why they've asked the question specifically in the letter prospective owners:

They apparently have. It was discussed in the EFCSA December 2023 meeting with the club. It was also mentioned again in the April 2024 meetingView attachment 261806

EFCSA's constitution states that they will act constructively with all members including non-association shareholders to these ends:
View attachment 261807

The members of the FAB has gone on record (to me) as saying they wish to see it's reinstatement

IF they bring back AGMs they will lose my support.

I remember moons ago when Dave would slag off Kenwright and everyone would lol. He was a lone voice pretty much on here.

He also backed Benitez to the hilt and was fully supportive of him tearing the club to pieces from within.

Never forget.

He was also championing Randy Lerner as his ideal owner. Who got Aston Villa relegated.

Do not let him forget it.

They apparently have. It was discussed in the EFCSA December 2023 meeting with the club. It was also mentioned again in the April 2024 meeting

View attachment 261806

View attachment 261807

Cheers for that.

All Everton fans are equal.

An idea that somebody's voice becomes more important cos they buy a share does not and never will fit into my ideals.

Everton is for the people.

I say that based on your non constructive attitude Goat

All fans should have a say in how their club is ran. Just like I disagreed with Alan Myers with him trying to prevent people having a say on who is the majority owner of the club.

Bill Kenwright caused immense damage at the club. Why he didn't want others to have a say. We cannot have that again

I say that based on your non constructive attitude Goat

All fans should have a say in how their club is ran. Just like I disagreed with Alan Myers with him trying to prevent people having a say on who is the majority owner of the club.

Bill Kenwright caused immense damage at the club. Why he didn't want others to have a say. We cannot have that again
30+ years this fanbase allowed Bill Kenwright to destroy this club and sat there and clapped him on the big screen.

Everton fans are great when they do what they are meant to do and thats support the team.

30+ years this fanbase allowed Bill Kenwright to destroy this club and sat there and clapped him on the big screen.

Everton fans are great when they do what they are meant to do and thats support the team.

You see @Goat you don't even have a consistent position

Your two posts contradict each other.

You say I cannot ask the owner questions and then "all Everton fans are equal".

Make your mind up. Which is it?

Do you really want the likes of Esk and Damo asking our owner questions?

Complete waste of everybody's time.

All Everton fans are equal.

An idea that somebody's voice becomes more important cos they buy a share does not and never will fit into my ideals.

Everton is for the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back