The Friedkin Group - Dan & Ryan Friedkin [19/07/2024] Purchase Talks Over.

What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 571 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 234 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lay out your credentials for the forum.
He runs away when he takes some flack on a forum but thinks he is the right person to champion the views of the fanbase.

He doesn't have the character, knowledge or credtionals to represent himself, never mind the fanbase.

But on a serious note AGMs do need to be reinstated. It's a very quick win for the new owners to build trust with the fanbase.

Be interesting if they ask again.

Just a reminder. Yes, all the major stakeholder groups and many individual fans and shareholders want it's return:

They apparently have. It was discussed in the EFCSA December 2023 meeting with the club. It was also mentioned again in the April 2024 meeting

View attachment 261806

EFCSA's constitution states that they will act constructively with all members including non-association shareholders to these ends:
View attachment 261807

It was also discussed directly by the EFC FAB

The members of the FAB has gone on record (to me) as saying they wish to see it's reinstatement

Why they've asked the question specifically in the letter prospective owners:

He runs away when he takes some flack on a forum but thinks he is the right person to champion the views of the fanbase.

He doesn't have the character, knowledge or credtionals to represent himself, never mind the fanbase.

But on a serious note AGMs do need to be reinstated. It's a very quick win for the new owners to build trust with the fanbase.

You have no comprehension at all about me.

Get back to sticking middle fingers on here in a vain attempt to antagonise me. I told you already I couldn't care less if you do that or anything you say.

Oh I know that, just seeing if he'll ever decide to change tack. Probs texting the Esk as we speak for some pre-written credentials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back