The Friedkin Group - Dan & Ryan Friedkin [19/07/2024] Purchase Talks Over.

What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 571 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 234 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

If it's too soon to judge them why are you insisting you're gonna vault Goat when they're not the best owners we've had since Johnson? Sounds like you don't believe they're going to be, even though, in your words, "it's too soon to judge".

Because vaulting @Goat is what I live for

Plus I am reserving judgement myself which if you go back in this thread, I said all along today and the past week or more

Also I'm more focused on performance and result and keeping ownership accountable.

Because vaulting @Goat is what I live for

Plus I am reserving judgement myself which if you go back in this thread, I said all along today and the past week or more

Also I'm more focused on performance and result and keeping ownership accountable.

Okay, I'll keep an eye on your near future posts then. Anything negative about these guys will negate your "too soon to tell" rhetoric.

Before they actually do anything, you cannot be negative about them, because then it would no longer be "too soon to tell" if they're any good.

Surely someone as successful as you should understand this?

I can examine their track record, their history, their documented personal histories and be as positive or negative as I want to be. Based on my views.

As I told @Goat earlier today, we're not a cult and I'm not joining some "Friedkin Group" cult either.

I can examine their track record, their history, their documented personal histories and be as positive or negative as I want to be. Based on my views.

As I told @Goat earlier today, we're not a cult and I'm not joining some "Friedkin Group" cult either.

Right, so if you've done this for all our prospective owners, you don't rate any of them higher than another? Surely a future shareholder would have a preference.

Whatever happens to the purchase, hope you continue posting on GOT.

I much appreciate your calm, detail oriented posts especially given some of the provocative posts you are replying to.
Thank you. Should the deal be closed, there's no doubt I'd keep posting. Not only because in that case what happens at Everton would somehow be relevant also to Roma, but because here I've found a nice environment. My favourite club in England is Nottingham Forest, but after this I'll follow Everton more closely. Guaranteed. And I'll be genuinely happy if the team improves and win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back