The Friedkin Group - Dan & Ryan Friedkin [19/07/2024] Purchase Talks Over.

What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 571 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 234 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forget about the two Euro cup runs, the test is Serie A. That's how Roma will be measured. The four seasons Friedkin has been owner they haven't been at the races.

"Everything seems to be just the start of something far greater." That's just perception. Nothing more than that. And not one shared by your own fans who've protested about the Firkin ownership twice: over lack of spending in the last 12 months and the sacking of Mourinho.

I can tell that you believe that their buying of Everton indicates the group's strength...and maybe that it presages something better for Roma - TFG tapping into the PL and its riches you believe may somehow will be siphoned off to Roma.
Weird, your prism doesn’t seem to be working anymore Dave.;)

“Martinez on the effect of the Europa League programme. Bottom line says it all and why season two has to be seen through that prism.”

Weird, your prism doesn’t seem to be working anymore Dave.;)

“Martinez on the effect of the Europa League programme. Bottom line says it all and why season two has to be seen through that prism.”

Turns me on a little when you vault Dave.

Turns me on a little when you vault Dave.
Enjoy!
“It's not regression when you remain in the same level/category as we've been for a decade. We fall into the also ran clubs - clubs that cant get a CL place (even when we put in a bluistering 72 point season) but are also well safe from relegation. That's where we've been for years. We occupy that space.”

Tbh it is “fish n a barrel” for regular posters - we’ve all chatted so much wham over the years that there is almost always a quote if someone cares to look for it!

Enjoy!
“It's not regression when you remain in the same level/category as we've been for a decade. We fall into the also ran clubs - clubs that cant get a CL place (even when we put in a bluistering 72 point season) but are also well safe from relegation. That's where we've been for years. We occupy that space.”

Tbh it is “fish n a barrel” for regular posters - we’ve all chatted so much wham over the years that there is almost always a quote if someone cares to look for it!

To be fair I like to think we all have a little bit of subconscious protection from vaults when we post now. Nothing worse than feeling safe than getting multi-quoted to oblivion by Danny.

Trophies won under Pellotta = Zero
Trophies won under TFG = One

Its the Martinez 72 points finishing 5th again isnt it.

Ahh yes it’s all coming back to me, bobby being the best prem manager we have ever had and having our most “successful “ season in the prem…. League positions do not matter it’s all about points.

5th place on 72 point is better than 4th place on 61.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.