The Friedkin Group - Dan & Ryan Friedkin [19/07/2024] Purchase Talks Over.

What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 571 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 234 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I suppose so. But that doesn't invalidate my point that we're in danger of losing something with the association.

Look, and this is to others too, we need to get used to our club being entwined a bit with Roma. How could it not be with the same owner?

IMO that needs to be resisted. Others dont see the threat. I get it.

shaddap-you-face-joe-dolce.gif

All the AGM talk is a bit daft.

Even if all the minor shareholders agreed on a point the impact on the club is a flybite on a dogs arse. When a group owns 94% plus it genuinely doesn't matter what the rest of us think.

Everton AGMs have always been a bit of a joke, an opportunity for Luvvie to meet his adoring public, answer a couple of pre-vetted "questions from the floor" and if a rogue Evertonian slipped through the net he'd belittle them for having the nerve to question his leadership credentials.

If I were given the option (as a multi shareholder myself) of reinstating AGMs or having regular, meaningful updates from various people in the leadership team id take that every time.

If stakeholders (not only shareholders) want to put something to those in charge they should put if to the FAB to raise at their regular club meetings. You'd hope that the new owners take these meetings more seriously than under the leadership of DBB. I get that people are suspicious of the FAB but they're good people, and already have an in. They're not club stooges in any way.

By the way, Damo, if your that serious about buying an Everton share the next online asset match auction happens at the end of July. They traded 48 individual shares before Christmas at £3'700 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back