The Friedkin Group - Dan & Ryan Friedkin [19/07/2024] Purchase Talks Over.

What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 571 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 234 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is futsal popular in England? Yesterday Friedkin bought Olympus Roma and renamed it AS Roma Futsal, marking the beginning of Roma presence in futsal. They're also heavily investing in the women team (champions of Italy for 2 straight years).

2 years ago there were rumors about a possible takeover of Virtus Roma (basketball). It seems to me they're using sport as a vehicle to get prestige and recognition in Europe.

Is futsal popular in England? Yesterday Friedkin bought Olympus Roma and renamed it AS Roma Futsal, marking the beginning of Roma presence in futsal. They're also heavily investing in the women team (champions of Italy for 2 straight years).

2 years ago there were rumors about a possible takeover of Virtus Roma (basketball). It seems to me they're using sport as a vehicle to get prestige and recognition in Europe.
Futsal is almost unheard of

Basketball is fairly popular but the NBA rathet than domestic league

I've played quite a bit. Also in the National.League, and the FA cup. However it was never backed by the FA. So has started to dissappear. Mostly the foreign lads play it. Is a great game

Because they're constantly getting gutted whenever they have a good prospect and with the Roma fan either saying or linking to a comment about how Roma's womens team got investment after friedkin and currently are champions, it would be good to see Everton Women back up there.

Because they're constantly getting gutted whenever they have a good prospect and with the Roma fan either saying or linking to a comment about how Roma's womens team got investment after friedkin and currently are champions, it would be good to see Everton Women back up there.
Fair enough, personally I don't give a toss about the women's team and would rather not waste a penny on it.

I don't have enough emotional storage to hate 2 Evertons.

I get it it has it's fans, but for me it's a complete waste of time and energy, like Cricket.

Overated by Brazil aswell I suppose..
And what is it with you and Museum's

If the age was good and retirement hadn't knocked on his door, would you not take 'Barry' back.

Yes, you should always move forward, but there is always gonna be a few players you would take back.
Sorry mate, I'm just not one for bringing old players back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.