What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 581 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 238 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
Agreed, as I said.....he's done them a favour.

He only ever did himself "favours" and those that were loyal to him and did his bidding

I am so looking forward to a healthier culture surrounding Everton when the Friedkins come in

Where the club can start acting like a company again, rather than one mans play thing who never owned more than 25% of the company but acted like he owned it lock stock and barrel.

…..he was a big favourite of mine in the ‘80s, a superbly technical and competitive striker of real quality. Whilst he’s one of the best no9s I’ve seen I find it difficult to divorce the the player from the man and his reputation will always be tarnished for me.

He apparently got a six figure pay-off when the club was at its lowest, out with the old and in with the new.

…..he was a big favourite of mine in the ‘80s, a superbly technical and competitive striker of real quality. Whilst he’s one of the best no9s I’ve seen I find it difficult to divorce the the player from the man and his reputation will always be tarnished for me.

He apparently got a six figure pay-off when the club was at its lowest, out with the old and in with the new.
Who?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back