What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 576 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
You might be pedantic @Goat but I know I have something constructive to offer and I'm sure Friedkin Group will recognise that fact.
I'm interested in good corporate governance being applied at Everton Football Club by the Friedkins

It's not about me. It's about the club and the business being kept healthy and ran in it's best interests
Could you please just clarify if this is or isn't about you?

I’m
Absolutely stunned there is 1 blue who still swollows this guys unmitigated BS ,even after the points deductions last season which were a direct punishment for wonderful bills running of the club,Moshiri only accelerated the decline but who was chairman up until the day he died
I’m more stunned that all the Bill clappers who ridiculed anyone who said a bad word about him up until Moshiri came in, now have the nerve to make out that they never liked him. I never liked him from day one and am quite proud that I was proved right, but spent years arguing with all the clappers who thought he was a god.

The issue is that does not give ALL shareholders the chance to voice their views

Whereas an AGM does

Additionally, I'm not too impressed with the EFCSA leadership. (When you criticise running or the views of theirs you get people defending each other).

I'm liable to remain an independent shareholder as a consequence.
It's nice in theory, but it really doesn't give you any more of a chance to voice your opinion.

Yeah, you have someone dedicated at the club to help you out with requests etc, but you don't get a hotline to the leadership.

If you do email them you'll get an acknowledgement, but very rarely a reply. If you're talking AGMs, it's a lottery on what gets answered. 20 hands may shoot up, 5 will be addressed.

The new owners may bring AGMs back, they may even treat the attendees with a bit more respect, but to think minor shareholders will have any real impact is a little optimistic.

As for the SA, I agree, it does have an old boys club feel, needs a bit of a shake up.

It's nice in theory, but it really doesn't give you any more of a chance to voice your opinion.

Yeah, you have someone dedicated at the club to help you out with requests etc, but you don't get a hotline to the leadership.

If you do email them you'll get an acknowledgement, but very rarely a reply. If you're talking AGMs, it's a lottery on what gets answered. 20 hands may shoot up, 5 will be addressed.

The new owners may bring AGMs back, they may even treat the attendees with a bit more respect, but to think minor shareholders will have any real impact is a little optimistic.

As for the SA, I agree, it does have an old boys club feel, needs a bit of a shake up.

I have some similar views but my view is that the AGM should be reintroduced as part of a more not less engagement and accountability agenda of governance

The FAB whilst good in theory can actually, on its own lead to a reduction in legitimate "engagement"

The Fans Forum is a complete waste of time and just reproduces the club's media points

I have some similar views but my view is that the AGM should be reintroduced as part of a more not less engagement and accountability agenda of governance

The FAB whilst good in theory can actually, on its own lead to a reduction in legitimate "engagement"

The Fans Forum is a complete waste of time and just reproduces the club's media points
All Everton fans should have a voice.

Buying a Season Ticket or a few shares doesnt make people special.

Again, nice in theory.

They'll think long and hard before reinstating them, just can't see why they'd want the arseache.

It not like Evertonians mobilised en-masse thought almost 3 decades of managed decline, Kenwright has unwittingly done them a favour by binning them off.

A few hundred minor shareholders are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Again, nice in theory.

They'll think long and hard before reinstating them, just can't see why they'd want the arseache.

It not like Evertonians mobilised en-masse thought almost 3 decades of managed decline, Kenwright has unwittingly done them a favour by binning them off.

A few hundred minor shareholders are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Disagree. Will continue to urge the Friedkin Group to reinstate them

Inexcusable behaviour from the self titled "worlds greatest Evertonian" to remove them

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back