The Friedkin Group - Dan & Ryan Friedkin [19/07/2024] Purchase Talks Over.

What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 571 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 234 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.2%

• Total voters
You told us that people would be falling over themselves to own this club.

Where are they Dave?
They're there. You just had two having exclusivity.

We need to forget about this anyway. As said above we dont have any urgency. We're not going into administration, so just secure our status for the new stadium as a PL club and that'll be sorted.

We are paying in excess of 20m a month in interest charges.

That suggests to me a degree of urgency.
You and I and the 'experts' know precisely f.a.

Settle down and watch the football...which we might be able to do if we sell your dud and get a goal scorer.

Oh and for avoidance of doubt, the figure is nowhere near 20m.

Think that is what we required per month including building costs last year. Hopefully that's sorted now and they lent the money to finish the stadium as well as paying off MSP.

Fingers crossed with the cut in wages we can hover around neutral cost until we get a buyer, or naming rights...

Why doesn't Moshiri pay off the 777 loan? To get rid of the club. Or can't he afford to? I am baffled surely keeping the club is just draining his resources. Ultimately its his club all these loans are his fault. Instead of dipping his hand in his pocket he got more loans. Choosing 777, MSP, R&M loan all on his watch, his responsibility yet we can't move forward as a club because of his mess. Utterly disastrous custodian of the club, who will walk away with not a bean.

Why doesn't Moshiri pay off the 777 loan? To get rid of the club. Or can't he afford to? I am baffled surely keeping the club is just draining his resources. Ultimately its his club all these loans are his fault. Instead of dipping his hand in his pocket he got more loans. Choosing 777, MSP, R&M loan all on his watch, his responsibility yet we can't move forward as a club because of his mess. Utterly disastrous custodian of the club, who will walk away with not a bean.

Would you pay off your mortgage if there was a chance the bank was going to go bust and no one else could force you to pay them instead?

Are you really asking why he doesnt just pay off a 200m loan?

I suspect its cos why the hell would he?

Its not his debt.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back