What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 585 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
…and I like the fact we’re actually linked with a few acquisitions, as though something is already happening. Not big bucks but transfers that could see a big improvement, like Issa Kabore.
And potentially wanting to genuinely build something for the future. Not a multi club model fan but I'm warming to it - and you know Roma have the best kit in Serie A ! (Pointless observation)

Very interesting comparison.

The 777 one needed a sales pitch to the fans to make it not seem like absolute turd.

This one is matter of fact, because they know it’s what we all want.

Check out the definition of "hard sell" versus "soft sell"

1718979658440.png

In the context of this, EFC fans and shareholders are the "customer"

In the first case, 15 September 2023 they were trying to impose views on to the EFC fans/shareholders. Which was not right at all. With Moshiri telling us all in his statement that 777 Partners are "the best partners to take our great Club forward". Who is "our"? Moshiri is selling he's getting out, so by definition it is not "our club"

This time round they're saying little and I think they'll engage directly with various groups of fans and shareholders and individuals as well. It sounds like it is more professional

Also comparing the two I think they knew that the 777 Partners one would be controversial. Look at the behaviour differences and statements. Look at how they tried to push 777 Partners on to us all.

The EFC communications team has been all about imposing narratives and views on to people. They did it for Bill Kenwright for years. This time round I think Friedkin Group are controlling things and know what they're doing far more than Prentice or Kenyon do.

I also did note what @GrandOldTeam said previously also that supports my views above:
1718980030808.png

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back