What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 585 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
Have no real concerns about him at all and that’s the best we as fans can ask for at this stage. Once you assume that all billionaires are knobs to some level and they all have to exploit other’s labour to gain that wealth, then there’s really not much else wrong with him that you couldn’t throw at any other football club owner.

Roma seem decent and frankly at this point all I want is a stable Everton that can grow and be sustainable. Seems like the right and most sensible man for the job. I would say that between him and MSD the fact that he’s not a fan of the club might help with deciding against the types of sentimental decisions we’ve made too much in recent times. Again, seems a smart move for all.
Yup. No complaints at all. Anyone who thinks an eccentric, Everton loving multi-billionaire is going to come along and plough the personal fortune into the club is living in cloud cuckoo land.

According to the I the MSP loan is now paid off and 40m working capital has been injected, and "there are plans to inject further funds into the club's playing squad" which suggests TFG may provide extra financing for transfers even while the DD and approval are pending.

Highly promising if so.
Which explains why we suddenly got linked with players and are lining up deals...

Which explains why we suddenly got linked with players and are lining up deals...
Yeah quite possibly. I imagine the recruitment team will be chomping at the bit to make use of any capital they can get hold off after years of running on fumes.

Even a 20m injection to the transfer pot could equate to 60-80m of incomings with cost spread over 3-4 years and would have a significant impact.

Yeah quite possibly. I imagine the recruitment team will be chomping at the bit to make use of any capital they can get hold off after years of running on fumes.

Even a 20m injection to the transfer pot could equate to 60-80m of incomings with cost spread over 3-4 years and would have a significant impact.
I think the commercial deals we have announced so far and may still.be yet to announce, coupled with the PSR work around with Villa may just be the wriggle room we have needed to stave off PSR

Can’t see that until it’s all done and dusted, how long does it take usually for EPL approval for a takeover ?

I read somewhere between 12-16 weeks

I think the commercial deals we have announced so far and may still.be yet to announce, coupled with the PSR work around with Villa may just be the wriggle room we have needed to stave off PSR
To be fair the club always maintained the situation wasn’t as dire as the media portrayed. Maybe they weren’t talking nonsense for a change 😂

Can’t see that until it’s all done and dusted, how long does it take usually for EPL approval for a takeover ?

I read somewhere between 12-16 weeks
It kinda depends... from what some sources are saying they have already fulfilled most conditions that the PL put on 777.. So i am hopeful it won't take long. I am optimistic it will be done before the end of this transfer window..

To be fair the club always maintained the situation wasn’t as dire as the media portrayed. Maybe they weren’t talking nonsense for a change 😂
Some places say we aee less than £10mill from being PSR compliant... so here's hoping thats true and these lot can start the long road to getting us back where we belong.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back