• 👍

Votes: 584 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
I think this fella says it best.

e aspettative sono giustamente basse, però anche io prima di sentenziare aspetterei almeno che il mercato inizi.

Io non mi aspetto nulla da questa sessione, vorrei solo capire che direzione si intende prendere( se quella delle passate stagioni, magari col nome ad effetto, ma con delle voragini in rosa), oppure meno nomi altisonanti ma più giocatori funzionali, più investimenti sul cartellino dei giocatori (piuttosto che sugli ingaggi), insomma voglio capire la direzione in cui si vogliono muovere con Ghisolfi, io accetterei un "passo indietro" ma con margini di crescita più ampi e soprattutto costanti.

Tranquillo è un progetto triennale, così tra 3 anni mancheranno tutti quelli buoni che abbiamo ora ma rimarranno quelli presi in 3 anni, e il progetto ripartirà.

Mentre dà la la colpa all'ottantesimo allenatore :asd:

(I have no idea what that says, I couldnt be bothered translating it, I think he called Dave a moron)
I couldn’t agree more.

In that like you, I haven’t a clue what they’re on about.

🤌 Davek è un gigantesco buffone 🤌
correcto-inglorious.gif

So the point you are making is these lads will come in, keep the stadium with the club, provide equity, increase commercial revenue, reduce debt, maximise the stadium revenue, replace high interest unmanageable existing debt secured against the stadium, with repayment of part of that existing debt and replacing the remaining high interest debt with affordable, repayable long term debt, secured against the stadium, - putting equity and cash money back into the club.

Good.

I don't know, what your smoking gun is here mate - in all honesty.

If their investment increases on the back of that - id be delighted and you'd have to say fair f's.

Ridiculous that the share equity in the club is changing hands for a nominal 50 mill - but thats the value of the club, right now (if even).

Big job of work to get there, the whole club needs recovering.

The club and everything associated with it will be theirs. They'll make sure they're not over-exposed by their association with Everton and they'll sell this club maybe half a decade down the line maybe more for a profit. That's if it all goes well.

We required a Newcastle takeover here at this club. A real game changer. All we're doing with Friedkin is handing a poor situation over to people who believe they can make a short term impact and get out without being burned AND feed off the cultural capital they'll acre by owning a soccerball club in the richest and most media covered league on the globe.

You and others tipping their hat to this deal are revealing just how low we've fallen in the last few decades. We're better than a deal like this. It's just crisis management - and it comes also with a side order of dilution of identity.

I've retracted all comments related to Moshiri as he did not have a plan. He should have been brilliant but has no clue how to run a business. Just like Bill Kenwright.

As for the "spat in the face" nonsense. You love being dramatic. You do it for dramatic effect. Like Bill Kenwright used to do 🤷‍♂️

Loved a drama did Bill Kenwright. Just like you.
That''s not how it works mate. You must wear that hair shirt. You very much earned it....and now you seem to believe you can champion the next spiv through the door and gaslight me.

As said: you've let your old Sensei down here.

So @davek
You're not happy with a anti environmentalist, whose a Republican running our club.....But you are "happy" with Arab owners who might cut off you're head, or castigate you for being Gay, or maybe cut you're hands off for stealing, what a strange hill to die on. You have turned I to a weird poster to say the least Dave, well plod on and don't let me stop you..

Arab business leaders don't run and ruin the world. There's no comparison.

The club and everything associated with it will be theirs. They'll make sure they're not over-exposed by their association with Everton and they'll sell this club maybe half a decade down the line maybe more for a profit. That's if it all goes well.

We required a Newcastle takeover here at this club. A real game changer. All we're doing with Friedkin is handing a poor situation over to people who believe they can make a short term impact and get out without being burned AND feed off the cultural capital they'll acre by owning a soccerball club in the richest and most media covered league on the globe.

You and others tipping their hat to this deal are revealing just how low we've fallen in the last few decades. We're better than a deal like this. It's just crisis management - and it comes also with a side order of dilution of identity.

That''s not how it works mate. You must wear that hair shirt. You very much earned it....and now you seem to believe you can champion the next spin through the door and gaslight me with it.

As said: you've let your old Sensei down here.

Arab business leaders don't run and ruin the world. There's no comparison.

Two words at you @davek :

Randy Lerner

So, what you're saying is they have cut spending but remained 6th in the league?

That sounds fine to me.
The previous regime of Pallotta's was way more successful than Friedkin has been there. Serve A RU spots and CL football season after season.

won 2 European cups AND became fiscally compliant?

IN THIS ECONOMY ?
Two?

The previous own Pallotta was more successful.

@davek what’s your issue?

we’ve dodged 777.
have a man who’s got money, got proof that he knows what he’s doing and will get us back on our feet and your looking for flaws?

your a lunatic

If go into the GOT vaults Matty, you will find that @davek used to champion Randy Lerner at Aston Villa as his type of ownership

You know, Randy Lerner that got Aston Villa relegated

So when he starts going off like he does - just remember that.

@davek what’s your issue?

we’ve dodged 777.
have a man who’s got money, got proof that he knows what he’s doing and will get us back on our feet and your looking for flaws?

your a lunatic
He's a contrarian mate. It's what he does. He loves taking the unpopular view, even if it is flying in the face of all reason and evidence because it gives him a wide on. Laugh and ignore.

If you're constantly being wound up and infuriated by Davek's wummery...

You may be suffering from Davek Syndrome.

Luckily for you, I've found the cure.

When reading his posts in future, I want you to think of him as this image.

This is who you're arguing with.

There... Better?

DALL·E 2024-06-21 18.55.36 - A baby with a full-sized lemon as its head, wearing an Everton bl...png

He's a contrarian mate. It's what he does. He loves taking the unpopular view, even if it is flying in the face of all reason and evidence because it gives him a wide on. Laugh and ignore.
No, someone has to remain sane and cautious while others lose their heads - giddy over some yank vampire showing interest.

We just had an 8 year nightmare at the hands of some other spiv but you just want to waive this next lot through.

They should get the square root of f.a. in terms of support from any Evertonian. That's what everyone should be feeling.

No wonder we get caned by owners like Kenwright and 'The Mosh'.

They must look at our fans and think "This lot are a piece of piss...look, they're handing us a free pass after all that's happened to them".

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back