What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 584 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
If you're constantly being wound up and infuriated by Davek's wummery...

You may be suffering from Davek Syndrome.

Luckily for you, I've found the cure.

When reading his posts in future, I want you to think of him as this image.

This is who you're arguing with.

There... Better?

View attachment 261719
Shouldn’t the head be fully fallen off of the shoulders to properly diagnose this?

We just had an 8 year nightmare at the hands of some other spiv but you just want to waive this next lot through.

really diappointed with your continued use of this derogatory language with regard to Moshiri

I was never really impressed with his clothing and you're way out of line here using that phrase

as far as the new owners are concerned, they should be given due time to see how they portend themselves through their dress

not if you define success by winning anything, unless the Arsene Wenger 4th place trophy counts for something
CL qualification trumps any winning of the Euro Conference trophy...by some distance. To do that 5 seasons on the bounce in a competitive league like Serie A knocks winning a worthless piece of tin into a cocked hat.

really diappointed with your continued use of this derogatory language with regard to Moshiri

I was never really impressed with his clothing and you're way out of line here using that phrase

as far as the new owners are concerned, they should be given due time to see how they portend themselves through their dress
Do you even know what a spiv is?

CL qualification trumps any winning of the Euro Conference trophy...by some distance. To do that 5 seasons on the bounce in a competitive league like Serie A knocks winning a worthless piece of tin into a cocked hat.

I see your point. If only we could find an owner with high ambitions and also willing to spend foolishly until the club reaches those heights. Is Pallotta still banging around? Can anyone phone him and see if he's interested in buying from Moshiri, or maybe joining as an investor?

There will definitely be some skeletons in the closet given who we have been lending money off and Moshiri's links to Usmanov.

I'm sure Moshiri has got himself wrapped up in all sorts of trouble with the 777 deal. No idea in what way but the fact he was so desperate to sell to them and persevered for so long suggests to me that he has done. R&M are equally as dodgy as 777 and will be losing their biggest cash cow.

Fingers crossed it can all be unpicked.
777 was offering moshir the most money for himself that's all he care about. We'll never hear from him again once the takeover happens

uGD3mw2.gif

As an aside , I hope if they are successful in buying the club they do not entertain some idea of setting up an Everton v Roma friendly.
Past events suggest Roma supporters will not be welcome in this city .

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back