• 👍

Votes: 584 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
My thoughts too.
Yeah I’m not ITK etc I just think Occam’s Razor…..the people that own a club that the Saudi’s are interested in, then become our owners. Balance of probabilities that they buy…then sell Roma….the only multi club model we will be involved in is a two club model with Cannes and an annual budget of £4.5m a year but people are wetting their knickers over it

Well where's the fun in that?
Make a snap decision based on zero factual information, State your opinion as fact and don't waiver from your stance no matter what evidence may be provided to the contrary.
This is the GOT way. ;)
giphy.gif

Do we think he's had any behind the scenes hand in the business we're trying to sort at the moment in the transfer market,and to ease FFP worries. All seems too sensible for any of the old guard to have had any part in it.
Was thinking the same. The club seems to be suddenly proactive and smart regarding getting things done to get financially compliant. No coincidence I think

Yeah I’m not ITK etc I just think Occam’s Razor…..the people that own a club that the Saudi’s are interested in, then become our owners. Balance of probabilities that they buy…then sell Roma….the only multi club model we will be involved in is a two club model with Cannes and an annual budget of £4.5m a year but people are wetting their knickers over it
It's a better place to be in than last month if any of these stories are true. I hope it's tied down very soon now.

Do we think he's had any behind the scenes hand in the business we're trying to sort at the moment in the transfer market,and to ease FFP worries. All seems to sensible for any of the old guard to have had any part in it.

….yep, my thoughts too.

I can understand the Dobbin transfer but my simpleton mind doesn’t quite understand how that helps if we are bringing in the Villa youngster for same monies.

Then I see we’re linked with actually buying players, not for big bucks but players that could immediately improve us. Surely the last thing DFG wants is a points deduction going into next season so I’m clinging to the assumption they know what to do to avoid that penalty.

With Dyche at the helm, I’d be very confident we’ll be fine next season especially with no points deducted and a few new players in.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back