• 👍

Votes: 584 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
Seeing our identity diluted.

We must be vigilant against that. It's the one thing we've retained in all the years of turbulence, and we cant see it being thrown away now because of some multi-club ownership dream of a glorified Toyota car salesman.
Could you do us a favour please mate? You be vigilant and let us know if/when something bad starts to happen.
Thanks in advance.

We made a charity worker the CEO of the club for years.

The worrying thing is whenever people (like me) criticised her poor performance level and behaviour, people accused the critics of "female bullying"

Pointing to the nonsense "fixed cost" stadium contract that was utter fantasy. Or the charity work which is an independent organisation she was prohibited by law from being able to direct it's operations

This whole club turned into a circus

I'm hoping the Friedkin's really shake that nonsense culture up

Getting us back to being a proper business again

People understanding what that means and why it's important

The worrying thing is whenever people (like me) criticised her poor performance level and behaviour, people accused the critics of "female bullying"

Pointing to the nonsense "fixed cost" stadium contract that was utter fantasy. Or the charity work which is an independent organisation she was prohibited by law from being able to direct it's operations

This whole club turned into a circus

I'm hoping the Friedkin's really shake that nonsense culture up

Getting us back to being a proper business again

People understanding what that means and why it's important

Are you saying this means the end of Jose Baxter being the powder attendant in the Finch Farm bogs?

Seeing our identity diluted.

We must be vigilant against that. It's the one thing we've retained in all the years of turbulence, and we cant see it being thrown away now because of some multi-club ownership dream of a glorified Toyota car salesman.
Didn't kenwright turn Goodison park into a boxing ring for a rocky film?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back