What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 583 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
What does everyone think of when they see these car brands?

• Seat.
  • Audi.
  • Skoda.
  • Bugatti.
  • Bentley.
  • Lamborghini.
  • Ducati.
  • Porsche
If you didn’t know, VW own all of these car companies. Have any of their identities been diluted or eviscerated? No, absolutely not. In most cases they’ve become even stronger because of the multi-brand owner.

Each of these companies are ran independently and have clear and distinct strategies and identities.

Guarantee you don’t look at a Bugatti and say “cracking Volkswagen that”
All cars within a group are essentially made with the same components and to the same standards .The big con is people pay more for the high end cars not because they are better but because they are perceived to be better.
People are remarkably easy to mug off really.
The majority of people put lots of effort into being a bit stupid , luckily for the people on top .

The Premier League is the most influential footballing model in the World. Last time I looked we were still in it. Can't say the same for AS Roma.

Therefore, why would Friedkin want to dilute us to bolster them when, and not dissing its history or their teams successes in European competitions but, in reality, from a commercial perspective Serie A is comparable to a parochial league watched in the main by Italians as distinct from probably 75% of the Worlds football minded population who tune in to the PL esp. when one of the 'Big 6' are playing.

As a hard nosed businessman I know where I would want to pump my money

No. My preferred word fr what's happening is 'subsumed'.

As to your point: no, take a look at the other multi-club groups - you;ll see a very clear pecking order there.

It's only natural that one club will be seen and presented as a 'flagship'.
Okay entertaining your assertion if that's the case why wouldn't the club in the more profitable league with a new spiffy stadium take precedent if there is a hierarchy?

I wonder if when the friedkins officially takeover they'll arrange a U.S tour with everton and roma , that would be cool except our title defense of the Florida cup would probably be in jeopardy
Yeah we'll probably play Roma and Cannes every summer, which are both great prospects if we're visiting their grounds haha

All cars within a group are essentially made with the same components and to the same standards .The big con is people pay more for the high end cars not because they are better but because they are perceived to be better.
People are remarkably easy to mug off really.
The majority of people put lots of effort into being a bit stupid , luckily for the people on top .

Lamborghinis are made up of parts of several car manufactures yet they charge the earth to buy not only the car but the parts themselves, also there is a reason you won't find supercars in general having done more than 100,000 miles

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back