What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 583 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
In the last decade or so they've been involved in CL football and have reached two European finals.

We've been mid table and relegation battlers.

Of course currently they overshadow us.

Nah.

At the end of the 2022-23 season, Deloitte valued Roma as the 24th richest club in Europe with a turnover of €214.9M. Everton on the other hand, were placed 30th with their annual turnover totalling €198M.

New stadium sees us sail past.

Probably already past them after Castore.

The potential for Premier League Everton is much more.

I was in Rome a few years back and was surprised just how active/desperate they were at all key tourist sites to sell tickets to watch Roma.

Just had a nose at their average attendances - it was half their capacity when I was there. Never selling out. So not surprised they were desperately trying to fill seats.

Friedkins have done well to increase that attendance - it's a remarkable uplift, really?

1719398895331.png

So, been away for 2.5 days.

What absolute guff have I missed from the angry satsuma?

Are we still Everton or have we been diluted to oblivion as predicted?

The new ground is getting moved brick by brick to Rome and being replaced by the country`s biggest Toyota dealership.

( complete with special deflector shields, for when the wind turbines come loose )

I was in Rome a few years back and was surprised just how active/desperate they were at all key tourist sites to sell tickets to watch Roma.

Just had a nose at their average attendances - it was half their capacity when I was there. Never selling out. So not surprised they were desperately trying to fill seats.

Friedkins have done well to increase that attendance - it's a remarkable uplift, really?

View attachment 262197
Crikey, 20k is HUGE.

View attachment 262197

Are they actual bums on seats or just tickets sold? Attendance numbers are always jarg. Still a big swing though.

View attachment 262197
massive increase in recent years that, so suprised it was that low before covid aswell

We are Roma lite and owned by the American Arthur Daley.

The new ground is getting moved brick by brick to Rome and being replaced by the country`s biggest Toyota dealership.

( complete with special deflector shields, for when the wind turbines come loose )
According to davek we're 1 part ribena, 100 parts tap water.
Damn!

So he was right all along!

Why on earth didn't we just listen?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back