What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 582 67.8%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 240 28.0%
  • 👎

Votes: 36 4.2%

• Total voters
I've never seen administration as realistic up to now but I think things have changed now

If credible investors are not wiling to takeover the club then what options do we have now ?

I struggle to see any obvious positive solutions

The MSP debt was refinanced, it had technically passed its term date. Whatever the next maturity date will dictate Admin. I can't think that's any time soon.

I'd be stunned if we find another buyer after this, this season. Which means we will have to go from beinga business that loses 75 million a year to breaking even, all whilst finding another 70 mill for the stadium. Good job we've got Chongy at the helm

Second legitimate group to be under exclusivity and to pull out.

Everyone can stop with the Admin talk, Branthwaite would be at United if that were the case.

The levels of incompetence Moshiri has shown has just carried out to this process.
But Branthwaite hasn't gone to United when we thought TFG were buying and we had some confidence about future cash flow. All bets are off about that now.

Apparently it was the risk associated with the 777 debt/fraud case.

I guess that's interesting, though at this point it's an arms-length transaction. The risk is that the money will need to be paid back. If the Friedken group couldn't stomach that, that's their prerogative, but the money will need to be refinanced or paid back eventually.

The MSP debt was refinanced, it had technically passed its term date. Whatever the next maturity date will dictate Admin. I can't think that's any time soon.
Haven't Friedkin Group got security over the stadium AND all of Moshiri's shareholding as part of their loan agreement?

If that's the case then any non-payment when that comes due would surely mean they will just take the club rather than push for Administration?

@Damo_1878 your considered thoughts on this matter?

The EFC shares are over valued by people on here

Moshiri is nuts. Absolutely crazy

It's disappointing because Friedkin Group are reputable

It raises the worries that have existed for a long time over the debt situation. Plus 777 Partners and their legal issues spilling into our business

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back