What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 576 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
I'm not worried about admin, at some point the club will be sold and Moshiri will walk away with nothing if the club does go under. If the 777 debt is a sticking point then he will simply have to reduce his asking price to make taking it on worth while to a potential owner. Or, him and Usmanov are waiting for Trump to get voted in, him to give Russia whatever they want to end the war, sanctions get lifted, Usmanov formally comes back in.

But it's just gutting because Moshiri is a toxic presence at this club and I just want him gone.

For what it’s worth, that Ross idiot who was somehow right about all this thinks ACap are going to take control with Bell and Downing on the board. Normally I’d make absolutely nothing of that, but he actually called this spot on somehow.
Hes gotta be the smuggest man alive right now. A broken clock, for sure, but he's took stick for months on that

For what it’s worth, that Ross idiot who was somehow right about all this thinks ACap are going to take control with Bell and Downing on the board. Normally I’d make absolutely nothing of that, but he actually called this spot on somehow.
There is asbolutely no way ACAP would pass the Premier Leagues OADT whilst in the middle of a legal case surrounding the money lent to us by them/777.

An official, boring statement agreed by both parties has to be done. But the situation is crying out for Mosh or even Chongy or Kev to release something directly to the fanbase (and employees) briefly reassuring over the short term operations. Won’t get it, possibly because there is ZERO plan. This looks to have come out of nowhere. But need something.

Total radio silence is unacceptable at this point.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back