What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 574 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
This is shocking news to the club and us fans.

If anyone thinks there will be a quick resolution to this needs to think again this will affect the whole club to the core, any potential buyer will have the same concerns and issues, the only person to sort this out is Moshiri and we all know how that's going to pan out

For what it’s worth, that Ross idiot who was somehow right about all this thinks ACap are going to take control with Bell and Downing on the board. Normally I’d make absolutely nothing of that, but he actually called this spot on somehow.

Who's this fella mate?

This is shocking news to the club and us fans.

If anyone thinks there will be a quick resolution to this needs to think again this will affect the whole club to the core, any potential buyer will have the same concerns and issues, the only person to sort this out is Moshiri and we all know how that's going to pan out
's'all good man
We'll be fine

I find it strange that all the experts in here seem to know who to blame and why, yet absolutely no news outlet knows exactly what’s happened and why they have changed their mind.
Can one of you experts please enlighten us on the exclusive I for you seem to have.

On another note, Roma done well getting a pre season game out of it.

There will surely come a apoint when it is due. 12 months or so maybe? We might be ok short term but i imagine we'd need to find another buyer within the next 12 months before the 💩 hits the fan again...unless we're counting on the extra income from the stadium to help keep us afloat?

We obviously won't know unless it's leaked or it's stale information (accounts next year), but again it's illogical for Friedken to loan us that money and still leave us undercapitalized. These guys aren't idiots (unlike the last set of morons).

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back