Votes: 574 67.9%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
i’m not guna name call

but some on here are happy that yet another failure of a takeover has broken up
No one is happy about it, some of us just aren’t as stupidly optimistic about the continual let down that is Everton, all you kept posting was “when can we spend big? instead of asking pertinent questions, the reason why Kenwright got away with so much for so long

Does Moshiri actually want to sell yet??

Or is he just stringing buyers on, getting them to front operating costs with 'investment' (so he doesn't have to) and then converting them to loans when he doesn't come through?

It seems far fetched that serious business people would keep being taken in, but the deals keep collapsing and every time they've lent us money whilst in negotiations?

Smacks of Moshiri just wanting to keep us and the stadium alive until its complete (when perhaps we are worth more)?
It’s unlikely but certainly a possibility. He is the source of the problem and he is the only one preventing us from finding decent ownership. The unfortunate thing is I doubt there is nearly as much pressure to sell Everton this year as we should be more comfortable in the table.

This team has more chemistry and we brought in Ndiaye with Willy and possibly Jesper on the way. Mosh just needs to survive the league until he can sell. If we get relegated, that would be a disaster for him and us as fans. We need him out, but who will ultimately be the new ownership? Will the next ownership have to deal with points deductions, etc.

General question….does any one know the following (nearest estimates will do) 1) how much debt do we actually have (including stadium debt and 2) what is our average estimated market value (websites will vary)

I think you’re giving him way too much credit. He is far too thick to even think of that let alone pull it off successfully.
I think calling him thick is probably wide of the mark. Useless at running a football club certainly 😂

Although certainly not one to entertain conspiracy theories.

The lads on ToffeeTV today revealed that Friedkin pulled out of buying Roma and then two months later, purchased them. It was used as a negotiation tactic.

Food for thought.
It’s possible but this seems different .
It’s specific to concerns about the 777 liability.
Not so much about overall price.
I think the press release today had an air of finality.

I heard a piece as well about Friekdin possibly still having an interest even though he has relinquished the period of exclusivity. The fact they are happy to leave the money they invested in place is positive.

It probably depends now on if there are other serious interested parties.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back