What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 576 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
Thanks, yes if you could avoid posting misleading and factually inaccurate quotes and implying they are from a credible source like The Athletic when in fact they are from a random on Reddit I think that would be beneficial to all of us.

I don't as a matter of course post any "misleading or "factually inaccurate" quotes.

You're just stating that as your opinion.

There was one statement in that paragraph that was in error. The "criminal court" part. You also conveniently omitted "competing claims" when you tried (in your opinion) to correct me.

You know what "competing claims" means? It means it's disputed.

Clear to me why. You have a habit of trying to silence people you don't agree with.

Just read the reason the deal fell through was over the 200m of the up & coming litigation the group asked Moshiri to pay the indemnity insurance before they proceeded for the protected deal from any after litigation fallout - The Mosh refused to pay it FGS how greedy can this guy be ?
Greedy?

The fella has wasted 800million on us so far, I dont blame him for not wanting to stick his hand in his pocket.

Just lock up Moshiri, take his shares and other investments off him and let him stew in his own juice in the hope that he'll learn from it. I doubt he will though.

I can't agree with that. All of this is to be determined in courts of law

Plus I don't want to give @Tony’s Carp more reason to claim I'm being "defamatory" or posting "misleading" or "factually inaccurate" quotes 🤷‍♂️

I don't as a matter of course post any "misleading or factually inaccurate" quotes.

There was one statement in that paragraph that was in error. The "criminal court" part. You also conveniently omitted "competing claims" when you tried (in your opinion) to correct me.

Clear to me why. You have a habit of trying to silence people you don't agree with.
And you have a habit of lies Damo.

You are fast becoming somebody very untrustworthy.

If you lie with dogs.......

Exactly. The US case if fraud is proven, could also as secondary effect and consequence lead to criminal charges in both US (fraud) and UK (money-laundering)

As explained above, in my post

It's a minefield

Good to have someone like yourself telling it as it is, in terms of the US.

This Leadenhall case now is something of huge consequence
I must have missed something: what Leadenhall case?

I don't as a matter of course post any "misleading or "factually inaccurate" quotes.

Fair play, I actually admire the fact that you've posted some BS off Reddit, presented it as an Athletic quote to mislead people on here, and are trying to style it out.

My suggestion that you delete or edit your post was to avoid falling foul of forum rules but you crack on.

What lies?

Also what dogs exactly have I lied with?
Fair play, I actually admire the fact that you've posted some BS off Reddit, presented it as an Athletic quote to mislead people on here, and are trying to style it out.

My suggestion that you delete or edit your post was to avoid falling foul of forum rules but you crack on.
Tony has you covered.

Not disagreeing with that, but I honestly understand why hes not or isnt able to fund us any longer.
He has mismanaged us & wants a huge cut - the least he could do was to settle for that insurance for the deal to be carried through - BK's family sitting on his shares too - the pair of them were out of control ....

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back