What do we reckon?

• 👍

Votes: 576 68.0%
  • 🤷 | 🧀🥪

Votes: 236 27.9%
  • 👎

Votes: 35 4.1%

• Total voters
If you want to know what’s going on, listen to Talking the Blues podcast.

If you don’t want to have a clue listen to The Echos Royal blue podcast with gav butlin n co. They haven’t got a clue.

I read something on 'news now' this afternoon, that stated that TFG wanted Moshiri to take out indemnity insurance against things going badly in the 777 loan case, Moshiri was reported to 'not be minded' to do so. Can't remember what site they were quoting. I haven't got a Scooby if that is even possible to do, but, this article seemed to suggest it was the main reason for the breakdown of the deal.
I read that the Mosh let the sale collapse as he is just looking after himself - he may forget he invited a bent firm like 777 in the first place - they had a bad history - & he gave them 9 months exclusivity to purchase us - they are now in a litigation case next May & he would not stump up the insurance to protect the new buyer - anyone else after our great club will now know what they are dealing with a calamity of a selfish owner ....
Please just sell up to the right buyer shut the door & turn the lights out when you leave sell up 100% too - True blues just don't need this & if BK was still alive it applies to him a pair of dodgy salesmen.....IMO

If you don’t want to have a clue listen to The Echos Royal blue podcast with gav butlin n co. They haven’t got a clue.
giphy.webp

I'm very selective in what podcasts I listen to. I listen to talking the blues because it covers on and off the field.

I don't listen to the Echo podcasts because they have a long history of only pushing the Everton (Bill Kenwright) propaganda ministry talking points. I'd never listen to anything with Greg O'Keefe in it. Headlock gate was enough for me where he is concerned.

I always make my own mind up where it comes to Everton and that includes Friedkin Group. Haven't listened to the latest Talking the Blues yet. That's today. But I can imagine what will be in it. Because we have now a long track record of how Moshiri (and Kenwright) have behaved

We're in this position and Freidkins pulled out all because of the mess they made and put us into with 777.

Read a story that a guy called Kevin Malone is looking to lead a consortium to take over everton

https://www.[Publication is blackli...fter-friedkin-group-deal-collapses-bbc-sport/

I immediately thought of this Kevin Malone. Seems about right for us.

According to the Esk’s latest podcast this could potentially be a massive fraud and we’re gonna be investigated by the Feds, with Dyche pleading the 5th.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back